how can i open my dads eyes to the corruption of his politics?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cold Beahs, Feb 27, 2011.

1. he thinks what he is told. he is a very smart man, but also a very lazy man. he watches tv all fucking day and is obsessed with hating obama and fox news. i try to tell him your being brainwashed how politics are there for poor people to have something to cry about and distract themselves from whats really going on. he is so fucking thick headed that i would love nothing more to proove to him, that something he thinks he knows so much about, he doesnt have a clue.

can you guys supply some links? he doesnt believe what a powerful influence corporations have on politics. i saw yes men fix the world, but he is still yet to watch it.

2. u gots to unionize that bitch. (i mean watch the union)

3. Tell him that if the guvmit' cared they'd do something about goddamn prohibition.

4. Show him the senate commitee investigation of the COINTEL program, the MKULTRA program. Show him how Hilary Clinton recently apologized for the US testing STD's on guatemalins.

AND REMEMBER: Stick to facts. No speculation. Once your dad has facts he will speculate on his own.

Though it might be to late. Your dad is old and set in his ways.

5. Question.

Are you sure he really is that intellectually lazy, instead of, you know, being a republican?

There is a difference

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Fall of the Republic HQ full length version[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)[/ame]

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

7. Only intellectually lazy people are democrat or republican. :cool:

The semi-intellectually lazy join the green and libertarians. :rolleyes:

The intellectually awake realize that the party system is bullshit.:mad:

8. he is a republican. but isnt shit so corrupted that it doesnt matter? im just starting to get into politics so i would like to see sources too. i'd like the most unbiased news sites available if you guys can supply some links. all i see is them downplay important shit and try to cover up everything.

9. :hello: best way to describe it

10. thats the conclusion i've come to. because regardless what the definition of a party is, there actions will say something else. i know it happens because nobody gives a fuck about anyone but themselves, but i have no examples.

i told him that exxon mobile and all those companies diddnt pay taxes last year, and he said, well they make the world go round'.

i also know i sound like an idiot because im not too educated in politics.

11. " i'd like the most unbiased news sites available" me too good luck, I think you got to take it in constantly and never make a hypothesis because what we think we know about politics is prolly wrong anyway.

12. Just tell him to research the Federal Reserve. That would be a great start.

13. i made him watch the third section of zeitgiest on the federal reserve, he seemed to agree with all of it. can somebody link me to the union? i've seen the business behind getting high but never knew they had more material

14. lol that made me laugh.:D:D

15. #15 CREAM, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    So let me get this straight--you are new to politics, and you are calling your dad lazy--yet you want us to do your research for you??

You want help in calling him out on things you barely even know about? :confused:

I'm not sure there really is a magic trick to all of it. But if there's one thing he should know about, is the whole earmarking debacle.

More than a few of those that bitched nonstop in 2008-10 about earmarking, were juxtaposed with a list of who requested earmarks. That'll give you an idea as to who the frauds in the system are, as sadly more than a few of the loudest bitchers, were some of the biggest offenders of the earmarking game.

16. Troof.

17. #17 Arteezy, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    Tell him to turn off the TV and start reading some books. Once you've gotten him to turn off the TV, just PM me for a reading list.

Also, just a quick question: do you think he would be more receptive to a book, an essay, a documentary, a television program, or something else entirely?

18. You'd have to know something about economics to see why they are bad. If not all he will learn is they set the money supply up and shit like that.

19. Tell him you will tell the authorities that he touches you in private areas if he doesnt convert.

20. Very true.