how can i offer to smoke my friend out?

Discussion in 'General' started by SkyL1ne, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Don't worry I'm not one of those jackasses. that thinks and tries to get everyone to smoke, It's just i have a friend that i want to offer to smoke out. i think she might. want to its just i don't know how to phrase it. I WILL NOT tey to force it on her, i think she'll benefitfrom it because she's been kinda down lately. she isn't against she know i do it but i have no clue how she feels about it pwrsonally. sorry for any errors I'm typing from an andriod and I'm at like an 6 outta 10

2. dude...just ask her. "wanna smoke?" "wanna try some?" etc.

3. Ayoo bitch, wanna get High?

Always works.

4. 'Would you like to partake in the blazing of this holy plant referred to as cannabis with I?'

5. Just ask if she ever thought of trying it, if her answer was yes then ask if she wants to try.

6. [quote name='"lsdforpeace"']'would you like to partake in the blazing of this holy plant referred to as cannabis with i?'[/quote]

bingo

7. When she's over some time just ask her if she minds if you smoke. Then being a nice person who shares ask her if she would like a hit.

8. its pretty easy...

[​IMG]

9. Just offer her man. I mean i've shared my weed with loads of people you would never think would do it.

Does she know you smoke? If so just say "Do you mind if I roll a joint?" She will probably say she doesn't mind then just ask if she wants any. If she seems unsure about it just try and reasure her but make sure your not pressuring her. If you seems offended by you offering her just say you didn't think she would actually want to do it you just thought it would be polite to offer.

If she doesn't know you do it just mention it and then ask if she's ever done it and if she would like to try it. When I was 16 I went to a public school and I managed to smoke out a girl who goes to the most high class private schools in the area. One of the last people you would think have done it. I think it happened because one of her friends said she had seen me smoking weed and then she asked if it was actually me because she didn't believe it. She seemed rather shocked but then I just talked to her about it and how its safer than drinking and stuff. Not trying to make her do it, just explaining why I do it so that its not pressuring her. Then I just asked if she had ever thought about trying it and told her if she did to ask me and I'd do it with her. Then next time I was out with her I had a few joints prerolled and just asked if she wanted to try it.

Not sure if this helped but it worked for me so it might give you the confidence to try it or something... :/

10. Lol'ed at that Blaze hahahaha funny shit

11. give her a swift " whats up baby, wanna get baked? "

12. "Have you ever smoked this awesome thing called weed?"

13. "I have weed. Lets go."

14. whip out a blunt and your dick at the same time chances are she'll be willing to hit something

15. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']its pretty easy...

[/quote]

Well maybe I'll just get a little high

16. #17 SkyL1ne, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Let me elaborate a bit now that I'm at a normal computer. She knows i do it, she laughs at stoner comics so i assume she has no problem with it what so ever.

Here's the situation. There's a rave in a few weeks, i invited her to come, She said she'll try her best to come. i told her there were gonna be alot of drugs there, unsure how she'd react, she said she knows and doesn't care. I want to offer to her before the rave to smoke at the rave. the only kicker is she's kinda straight edge, Doesn't cuss. but she did go to germany in high school as part of a exchange program and she said she drank there. I wanna offer it to her before the rave so i could give her some reading to do if she's interested (erowid FTW).

The only reason I'm iffy on it is because she's kinda straight edgy and tbh she friendzoned me (not going into any detail)

17. Spike some brownies

18. #19 SkyL1ne, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Yeah dude and while i'm at it put some XTC in also since it's a rave. Sorry to get mean but I hate the idea of drugging people even if they need to smoke, it's just a Douche bag thing to do

Other drugs are not an allowed topic here - WW

19. OP is trying to drug this poor girl, for shame!