Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I make schwagg last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johny Potsmoker, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I can understand bashing schwag but c'mon you cant tell me it won't at least get you buzzed.:rolleyes: I mostly smoke dank but when I can't get a hold of any I'm sure as fuck gonna cop a 1/4 for 25 and roll some blunts with it. Or get a half n cook with it

2. Make cannabutter out of it, get the highest and most out of it if you do it right. Smoking schwag sucks. Only did it once and never again.

3. you're prob gonna need to smoke nearly all of it for a high so just grind it all up, and make your way through all of it with some big ass hits.

4. Snaps on snaps on snaps

5. Gravity or waterfall bong to get fucked up off very little (in terms of schwagg anyway)
    Pipe to get steady, longer lasting high that isn't as intense though. But lasts longer.

6. Schwag would last longer because I wouldn't want to smoke it. Hahaha all jokes aside, dank isn't part of the equation. So I decided not to say something that isn't useful to the OP. And yeah I know that dank is more economical (depending on prices.) A $40 eighth would last me just as long as a $50 half. Dank is generally fluffier, so less weed is required to fill a bowl and less weed is required to get high.

It'd also taste better, be seedless, break up easier, produce more pollen, and not make me tired afterward.

7. The question is about how to make shitty weed last longer. So don't even use the word dank. That has nothing to do with the question. We all know dank is better, shut the fuck up and try to help.

Use a gravity bong OP

8. suck dick to buy more. Remember its only gay if you make eye contact

9. [quote name='"chickensupreme"']suck dick to buy more. Remember its only gay if you make eye contact[/quote]

+rep if I can find the fucking button on my phone FACK

10. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

+rep if I can find the fucking button on my phone FACK[/quote]

I don't understand rep >_<

11. It's like leveling up man, it doesn't mean shit really but I was happy to get to a level two pot warrior. If posted quite a bit and some of it was funny some was stupid and embarrassing, but I am kinda surprised I haven't leveled up quicker. I think much of that was not picking an avatar and a signature. But I like me getting likes ane if someone thinks enough of you to give you a plus rep its fun too. :smoke:. And a plus to you if I have one left in me.

12. Hmmm whenever I buy mids it's for edibles

13. [​IMG]

14. Don't ever buy a gram of schwag. lol

15. [quote name='"chickensupreme"']
    [/quote]

LMFAO. Weed is great

16. Use bowl.
    Hold hits for 7 seconds.

17. I'm a bit up there right now off of some decent regs/schwag sooo id say in order to conserve it... Ahh fuck I'd just find someone I hate and sell it to them for 50$ than go buy an 1/8 of dank.