How can i make my room more cheerful?

Discussion in 'General' started by woot123123, Jul 28, 2005.

1. A great part of the experience is the physical setting and mood. I was wondering what would be the best way to make it happy. :hello:

Like relaxing music, humorous television, leaving lights on, bright colors in room, matching furniture...:rolleyes:

2. Colors definitely help, especially warm vibrant colors like reds, oranges, and yellows. They give the illusion of sun and what's not to like about that? Also, having a clean and tidy room helps a lot. And something that helps more than a lot of people realise is the arrangement of furniture, a natural flowing arrangement is best I have found, so angle chairs and other furniture into unique bends, try to think of how a river might flow and arrange the furniture that way. The best room I ever lived in was like that.

3. throw some weed related posters on your wall.

4. Neat and orderly, and matching. Lava lamps, bean bag chairs, it depends on how big your room is. If it's a small room, red is a nice color, shows a feeling of warm/snugness. Big room should be a light blue that shows openness.

Have a corner of your room called Comfort Corner, filled with silk blankets and silk pillows.

5. cover your floor and surfaces with buds and money

6. My room is red and i really like it and adding in some neat lights and stuff like take will help, maybe even get some coloured light blubs that match the colour of your room and use them to re place the plan clear ones when your high.