Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I make my high last longer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JSmoooth_7, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I've been smoking for roughly 2 years now. For the first 12-15 months of smoking, my high would last for 3-4 hours. These days I'm lucky if I stay high for more than an hour and a half.

Any suggestions on how I can make my high last longer? Thanks!

2. T break, I've been smoking for 3 years solid with 2 1 week t breaks, its the only way to significantly maximise your high, if you can sleep just have the 1 doobie or a few bowls before bed and get some omega 3 down ya to repair your reaptors in you'd brain that accept the thc.

3. #3 Cobra Commander, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    ^ Good old hemp oil capsules. No idea if it was a placebo or not but I felt much fresher in general than before the caps.

4. Smoke another bowl  :bongin:

5. Sweet, ill keep an eye out for them.

6. How much do you smoke in a day on average and how often?

Best bet is too stop completely for a week or two or more.
    Exercise if you don't already.

Smoke less amounts in a sitting but spread through out the day. All in all smoke less than what you used too.

A member posted a study that showed smoking less will actually lower your tolerance and get you higher.

7. Oh yeah OP make edibles. Switch it up.

8. Try eating a mango on an empty stomach 20 minutes before you smoke, that or a nice long t break.

Sent from my THC Evo 4g.

9. Im thinking about doing a two week t-break since it seems to be the best idea here. Plus that'll give me time to save up even more money for some bud.

Does the mango thing really work? I've only heard myths about it never tried it myself.

10. on average I smoke once a day. Some days I will smoke more than once, up to three times. Around a gram a session. I exercise three days a week.

But you're saying that if I smoke less that will lower my tolerance thus getting me higher that time I smoke, or for future times I smoke?

11. I believe OP would have slightly better results with an overly ripe mango

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app