Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i make my hig last longer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by badfish101, Apr 26, 2010.

1. so thats pretty much my question...i have low tolorance and i ll eat a mango a half hour before but is there anything else i can do? thanks.

2. /thread

3. i dont kno bout a hig lol.....but i heard if you drink orange juice your high lasts longer, jus something i heard

4. tie a rope around your neck and beat off

5. Why do people say eating lowers ur high, how in the fuck the stumic affects ur brain??:rolleyes:

6. blood sugar levels change, enzymes produced, amino acids are converted into different things that affect cognitive health.

maybe smoke a small bowl every 25-35 mins instead of a joint every few hours?

7. hops also have myrcene in it, so perhaps eating a mango, and drinking a beer or two an hour before smoking/vaping would help.

Other than that, to maximize your high is all in your mind. For example, environment has a lot to do with it. If your a nature person, perhaps being in an open field on a nice day listening to amazing music on your Ipod would maximize your experience. Maybe trying your hand at a long, intense sex session perhaps?

If you truly are serious about having the longest possible high tho, eat 2 mangos, eat a dank edible, and a half hour later, lite up 2 bowls.

8. Do NOT drink alcohol before smoking!
    You'll get sick as a mofo, and beer is proven to kill a high... refer to my next post.

9. First off, it's stomach :p
    Secondly...

USE GOOGLE

10. #11 Fumar Verde, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    Not true

I only know this as I do it basically EVERY weekend because I attend college. Matter of fact, just yesterday I drank some everclear, pounded a few brewskies, and smoked 3-4 bowls of dank... was fucking insanely fun! Didn't feel sick once all night.

And besides, its only 1-2 beers we talking here, a half hour-1 hour BEFORE smoking... that's certainly not enough to get you sick.

And btw im not the only one, me and my group of friends do this just about every weekend [about 8 of us... no one has yet to be sick when doing both]

11. #12 Anubis578, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    ---

12. Never heard the saying "weed before beer, you're in the clear but beer before grass and you're on your ass?
    It's true for me... oh well.

13. Heard it once, proved it wrong the next day lol. I've been drinking before, during, and after smoking for a while now. Actually, smoking sometimes helps me finish off the nasty "bottom of the bottle" shit from a beer. The key is to make sure you dont OVER drink really. If you can get a strong tipsy, and then get really blazed, its quite an experience! :p

14. #15 Anubis578, Apr 26, 2010
    ---

15. make edibles!!!

16. Just not beer...
    I do love to mix Shrooms and Marijuana though.

I guess the only "drugs" I tend to stick to are "natural" ones.
    Over use of quotations, but point made.

17. #18 Anubis578, Apr 26, 2010
    ---

18. Because technically everything is natural. And I don't consider plants to be drugs.

19. lol

okay guys this has turned into a battle over nothing.

Sine doesnt like to mix em, fine by him.

Anubis and I think that the two go perfectly together

Can't we all smoke a joint and get along? [chugs Yuengling beforehand :D]