How can i make my gf let me smoke?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by zunzung, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Break up with her. She'll be back before your next bowl. And she'll smoke it with you too

2. lol yeah dude, you're way to young to be wasting time putting up with that shit.

"I don't want my BF to be a 'stoner', they're gross!"

"I don't want my GF to be a vain ignorant controlling bitch!"

3. She knew about it when you started dating and chose to be cool with it.

Tell her she fell in love with you the way you are and that's it. No more guilt trips and talking shit, she needs to grow up and deal with it.

4. Tell.her its a part of your life you dont plan on changing. Ask her if she wants to know about your smoking or if she wants you to hide it from her and do it on the dl. Plan on hanging out with her sober on some occasions

5. Girls allways have to find somthing wrong with a relationship or they get bored.

6. OP, do you really need to have permission from your girlfriend to smoke?

7. date a stoner girl

8. Fucj that bitch

9. Oh you bet I do. First of all, you have to know what you love more, her or the weed. If you love her more, then kiss her ass and stop smoking and let her control your life. If you love weed more, then leave her. If you love both, then strongly state to her that you have no intensions of cutting down or quitting and she will have to deal with it or gtfo. Period. Good luck.

10. tell her you need a break from eachother (like a soft break up)

if she asks for a reason tell her you wish to make grown up decisions all by yourself.

trust me she will be calling back soon enough

11. all that will do is put her to sleep. the union is so boring its not even funny. and its 100% canada centered. OP, tell her youre a stoner straight up she can either accept it or GTFO. you dont change for her. you are who you are. your own person. do NOT change for he.r it will only snowball from there. snowball effect. heard of it? its comin your way.

12. If you really love her then stop smoking. It's that simple. You're not going to be a stoner for the rest of your life are you? Sure you can sneak it behind her back but that's pointless.

I know I'll get some hate for telling you to quit smoking but hey man...you gotta grow up at some point right? You may actually find you enjoy some little things more when not smoking.

I'm in your exact position. Been smoking for five years, gf of almost a year. And on New Years she finally explained how she didn't mind that I smoked but the smell turned her off (mix tobacco w/ weed in bong) and she wished I didn't. Just take a break. You don't have to quit, but try and cut back significantly.

The decision is yours. But ever since I stopped smoking I've gotten more sex...so I kind of use sex as my replacement drug. Good luck.

13. I was in a situation almost exactly like this, I was 17 then, she freaked when I smoked if I wasn't with her, or even if I smoked with her, then if I wanted to smoke again later she would freak and say I always had to be high. She acted like when I said I love you and was high, I really didn't mean it, I think of you love a girl, being high makes you feel your emotions better and better express them, she thought it meant it wasn't really me saying it, that it was only because I was high. Eventually, I thought and thought. Then I realized I'm 17 years old, I have alot going for me and in no recent future do I plan on ever stopping smoking. My job does not drug test, and I'm not gonna quit. So I dumped her. If I'm picking the person I'm spending my ONLY lifetime with, she's gotta be perfect. No exceptions, I'm not settling for anyone anymore. There's too many girls to settle on one that disagrees on a big part of your lifestyle. Wait till you find the one that's perfect. The girl I'm with now, actually doesn't smoke. I'm very happy with her and plan on being with her forever, you'll find another one man. Depending on your age dude, nothing matters in 5 years, forget these girls.

14. Hey, not trying to be rude. But being high doesn't really make you feel your emotions better, in fact a lot of people smoke to hide their emotions and feelings. Also, there is no such thing as a perfect girl. You may have a flawless one right now, but no girl on this planet is perfect.

15. u cant make her let u smoke..nor can she make u not smoke.. U guys just need to compromise or it aint gonna work

16. Tell her to hit the fuckin' road, that's how!!

17. Most pathetic thread title I think I've ever seen.

18. She was probably raised on the upbringing of weed = bad. Plus a little Blah blah blah and a little bit of government propaganda sent down from her parents. Usually people who have the thought of smoking marijuana is a bad thing ,typically hard to change there mind. ::good luck::

19. "Theres nothing wrong with our relationship except she doesnt like who I am or who I associate with and she wants to change me to fit her idea of a perfect boyfriend."
    -You

20. be like, i'm not smoking anymore...

but i'm not smoking any less