How can I make money with 600 bucks?

Discussion in 'General' started by ReadThis, Sep 9, 2011.

1. My roommate just got into some shit with his girl. We only have 600 bucks and have to find somewhere to stay. We don't know anyone to stay with. What do we do?

2. cheap $25 motel room?

3. ehh not enough money to make much legally...but theres always other ways..... ^^^

4. Start Trappin'

Hustle, Hustle, Hustle Hard!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyaXviyORBc]Ace Hood- "Hustle Hard Remix" (Video) Feat Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy YScRoll - YouTube[/ame]

5. #5 ReadThis, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    [quote name='"fluffykush"']cheap $25 motel room?[/quote]

This part of FL doesn't have anything like that.

6. Look guys, this thread is about the OP asking where to stay, it is not about flippin drugs so keep that kind of discussion out of here since it's not allowed on the website. You've been warned

7. don't do anything illegal... the cops will give you a place to stay, but you won't have your money any more. you should go and buy a lawn mower, weed eater, and blower, and start knocking on some doors and asking if you can cut the grass for $40. you may have to spend the rest on a hotel for a little while until you save up enough for a place to rent, but it will get you on your feet... i know.. i have done it.

8. get a job, rent a room for $200-$300 a month.. start making your way back up from scratch

9. Do you and you friend work? If so, you basically need to figure out where to stay. Might want to look on craigslist and find someone who's renting out a room or a back house or something along those lines. Much cheaper than ranting an apt.

10. Rent a room in a not so great area.

Work? Deal? Prostitution? If you guy's don't do anything I can understand why his gf would get fed up.

11. and tell your roommate to stop depending on people.. thats why everyone has to worry about themselves and have their own lives secured.. why depend on a gf or a bf?

12. [quote name='"Jnug"']Rent a room in a not so great area.

Work? Deal? Prostitution? If you guy's don't do anything I can understand why his gf would get fed up.[/quote]

I recently lost my job on some real fuck shit. He doesn't work, but he gets paid.

[quote name='"NoLiMits3"']and tell your roommate to stop depending on people.. thats why everyone has to worry about themselves and have their own lives secured.. why depend on a gf or a bf?[/quote]

I agree, but a string of bad events left us with the only option of depending on each other.

So far it seems we're screwed. I have family in Jersey, but I really don't want to go back.

13. #13 BUDDAMUNK, Sep 9, 2011
    Buy a glock and a mask.

-Promoting violence is not allowed here-

14. Get on Craigslist and fin a room for like 300 a month... And find a job in that time.

15. i just told you what to do... cutting grass is the easiest way to make fast money. you just have to work hard... to all those saying sell drugs and rob or hook.... you really should go find a forum on dungeons and dragons or something. adults need real advice when they are in situations like that. i have been in those situations and don't think that a glock and mask wasn't thought of..... your silly little quips could actually do harm. some of you may have been here longer than me, but if i just walked in the door, i would say the same. give me bad rep if you want... some of you are out of line.

16. since you lost your job, get on unemployment until you find you a new job.

17. Get on craigslist and start flipping shit. I don't know what you are into and what kind of knowledge you posses, but I flip bicycles because its the market I payed attention to when I was looking to buy one for myself. So now when ever I see one that I know I can make some money on I swoop it up if at all posssible. Garners me about $100 on average per flip, sometimes more sometimes less.

If you know about motorcycles its basically a step up. The only thing is you have to transfer ownership and get a new title every time you buy a motorcycle so you are looking at about $100 that you have to invest( depending on the tax rate and how much you bought the motorcycle for) before you make any cash. But I have flipped motorcycles before, made $240 off my first one, bought it for $600 sold for $840. Took that money, bought an even nicer motorcycle for $1,500. Rode it for 6 months, sold it for $2,400 - $900 profit.

Or cut grass.

18. [quote name='"thatguythat"']

i just told you what to do... cutting grass is the easiest way to make fast money. you just have to work hard... to all those saying sell drugs and rob or hook.... you really should go find a forum on dungeons and dragons or something. adults need real advice when they are in situations like that. i have been in those situations and don't think that a glock and mask wasn't thought of..... your silly little quips could actually do harm. some of you may have been here longer than me, but if i just walked in the door, i would say the same. give me bad rep if you want... some of you are out of line.[/quote]

I have no place to keep a lawnmower, weedwacker, and other accersories.

19. you can go buy a paintbrush and go door to door where there is obvious need of paint... pretty much anything... so many people need work done and they don't have anybody to do it. just ask some people... put an ad on craigslist offering your services.. (dont sound desperate as there are a lot of craigslist crooks.. you are in a tough spot, but what don't kill you makes you stronger..

20. #20 aznno0odles, Sep 9, 2011
    its true beleive it or not landscaping is a badass hustle. this is what you do. you buy all the tools like this guy said.dont got a truck? damn.thats cool, i know this nlgga who rolls around in his honda with a lawn mower in the back.some jobs my cousin makes a couple grand on single jobs. on like just a full yard clean up though ( mow, weed wack, throw on some beauty bark) he can get like 500 bucks from 1 job. you just have to work out prices with customers but dont break your back, and has enough to pay people like 10-12 a hour if they are a hard working mexican. if you cant come up with these tools i guess you will have to search on craigslist and you will have to be a mexican working at probably minimum. but if you and your friend both find work you can come out with at least 100 in a day.

your second option would to go to labor ready. this is worse than looking for work in front of home depot or craigslist.(assuming your not hispanic, dont stand in front of home depot. nobody ever picks up the black or white guy.)