Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i Make a ice bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CountryGrown79, Jan 7, 2009.

1. me and my friend have tried to make ice bongs before but it ended up being a horible mess. we used my steam roller and thought we could make a ice roller and we got all sorts of excited but then it tasted like nasty asshole. so we trashed that idea. then we tried to make holes in a homeade bong to put little peieces of plastic to put ice in it. but we ruined the bong because the holes made it non-air tight so we have been going down hill from there. any suggestions????

2. #2 Satchel, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Very simple. Take 2 water bottles, cut the bottom off of one, and glue the mouth pieces together. All you need now is a downstem and a bowl piece.
    Edit: I use hot glue to fuse the mouth pieces together :)

3. holy hell :p i never really thought of that. but wouldnt the peice you cut off be a little big for a mouth piece. is there any other ways of makign ice bongs. like crazy ass double chambered ones. lol

4. idk ... just put ice in a bong :confused_2:

5. Put screws through the side of a plastic bong, in a cross or helix shape

6. lol guys i made the dankest bong ever out of a one gallon bottom a pen a 1/2 " drive socket for a bowl and two smaller chambers which are gatorade bottles where you can put ice to cool the smoke. its fucking insane. ill put pictures but idk how to. maybe tommrow i can. it looks like shit butt it hits hard as fuck.

7. I was unaware dank was now an adjective used to describe bongs???:confused: