Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I make a homemade screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZombieWeed, May 4, 2010.

1. Hey i just got this mad cool mini-bong, and it's easy to hide from the rents :)
    I wanted to know how I could make a screen for my slide though.
    You see, the hole in the slide is MAD BIG. Like I literally could not do anything with this thing the way it is.
    I need a home made screen, (I'm bone dry on cash)
    And I was wondering if i could easily make it with a house hold object?

-ZombieWeed:D

2. you should use a window screen. just cut some out and place it in

3. Hey thanks:)

4. Tin foil. I know everyone here is hating on tin foil all the time but it works pretty damn good if you don't have anything else.

5. Cheap and easy if available is just use a immature white seed and put it in your piece. Then fill with kief and enjoy.

Not the brown seeds.. those you keep for later. :cool:

6. Unless you have metal mesh screens in your window, I wouldn't consider using that. Burning plastic will not be pleasant at all.

Take the screen out of your water tap, at least thats metal. Rinse it in some Iso to get it clean. But really, if you have a dollar you can get screens from where you got your mini bong.

• Like Like x 1
  7. there are 2 screens in the end of every sink faucet. just use a flathead screwdriver and pry them out. they are the exact same shape and size as one you would buy from a headshop

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you have old or broken headphones, open up the headphone and there's usually a nice bendable screen. You can usually tell if your headphones have a screen just by looking at it.

9. +1 for faucet screen and metal headphone thing

10. Pop the screen out of one of your faucets, takes 10 seconds then hold it with a pliers and burnt it to make sure there isn't anything on it...

The window screen idea, Id only do that if you have old screen where the screen is metal or whatever, and you'd probably want to hold that under a lighter for even longer and rinse to make sure there's no coating on it.

Headphone screen idea as well but again Id burn it first to make sure it's safe.

11. put a pebble in the hole?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. If you're in a desperate situation, you can use tin foil with teeny holes poked in it. It is really bad for you and some people say it can cause problems in the long run but I think if its on a rare occasion you can do it. Just please don't do it often.

13. Well, if you're 18... You can go buy some. Cheap.;)

14. Take a pen spring, straighten it, and then coil it to the size of the hole on the stem.