how can i make a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sling Fury, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Hello, ive been wondering how to make an easy yet highly effective home-made water bong that isnt so harsh on the lungs, can anyone share any ideas or videos explaining how to make an epic water bong :D

2. #3 Sling Fury, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    O ok thanks sooo much mann

3. The top. You unscrew the cap.

4. Also could you still hot box even after blowing through a spoof

5. Wut? That kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? :smoke:

6. :/ Sorry im really new to bongs and spoofs/sploofs (whichever one it is), therefore im kinda asking retarded questions :$ . Basically Im trying to hotbox in my washroom, and trying not to get busted by my rents

7. Hotboxing refers to filling a closed area up with smoke.
    A sploof refers to a (usually) toilet paper tube filled with dryer sheets to prevent the smoke smell from saturating a room.

You definately do not want to try the gravity bong in your washroom. :smoke:

8. :/ fml so how could i arrange it in the washroom, without getting booked brah, ive never hotboxed ever in my life, but i also dont want to risk getting caught.

9. General Feedback?

plus...unless u have time for it to air out, hotboxing is not the way to smoke in ur parents house.

10. Alright sweet THANKS GUYS

11. You are most welcome. :wave:

One I forgot to add was the forum guide. It is fairly short, but can be the key to survival. i.e. keep you from getting warnings, infractions, and banning. It can be found in the stickies of most forums.

Also questions like yours should be posted in Apprentice or general. Have fun and enjoy the City, and it's great Blades and Bladies.:smoke:

:gc_rocks:

12. don't hotbox dude it will smell

13. Alright, i've decided to use a pipe to smoke and sploof to exhale into, and then also putting on a hot shower, :) thanks alot guys much appreciated

14. Smoking in the rents house sucks, just got outside :smoke:

However I remember doing it more than once :eek::p