How can I make $300?

Discussion in 'General' started by Meatwardo, May 10, 2013.

1. I'm in the physics club in school. I'm not a super nerd, just wanna look good for college. Anyways, we have a field trip to Hershey Park to learn about physics in the rides and whatnot (we really just go to ride shit lol) but I want to buy an iPod Touch to keep me occupied on the way there so I can put tv shows on it and stuff. I can't work, I'm just too busy and don't have time. Any way I can make $300 in about a month?

2. sell some shit on craigslist

3. Sell drugs.

4. mow lawns. beg for money near a big town intersection. no seriously, put "god bless" on it and tons of people will throw 5's and shit in there. got $60 in 6 hours :p

5. When I read the title I was gonna say the exact same thing but "Sell some shit on Ebay."

6. $60 in 6 hours fuck that

7. Not taxed

8. yeah $10 an hour untaxed is ok. lol.

9. You need to spend $300 just to stay "occupied" during a bus ride?

10. bring a book

how long is the bud ride? i mean really. in 8th grade we took a 7 hour 44 minute 22 second bus ride to yosemite (i specifically remember timing it on my watch, wrote it down and everything!), didnt haveno phones,didnt have no ipods, there was a movie playin on the one little TV that no one could hear....but that was an AWESOME bus ride man! just talk to people! be social! lol! no screens no screens!

11. well yeah for a legit 9-5 job that u go to everyday that'd be great

12. Sadly it seems like this is what the world is coming to.
    Maybe OP should read a physics book?

13. sell paintings on the street

14. Ask 300 people for a dollar.

15. You should spend $300 on pizza that would be a hella swell bus ride

16. rob the kwik-e mart

17. Exactly, because I'm only gonna get one use out of an iPod.

18. So you can go to work 9-5, or beg daily, whatever times you pick, but you need to put in that same 8 hours. So basically it comes down to if you want to work for the money, or beg for it.

19. :laughing: