Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i lower my thc levels?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CatInTheHat, May 14, 2009.

1. #21 superstoner3, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I know this thread is old but you assume that people dont go on google, type in "how to lower THC level", and this link is the first link to pop up. aka im giving useful information that others might see. plus i actually passed a drug test 2 days later after smoking a 1/4 oz dutch me and my buddies(3) shared. and i didnt have to water log myself. i just used one scoop in the morning like coffee, and then one before the gym at 6pm.

2. Usually one would predicate there post with words to the effect of " I know this thread is old but .....".

Don't take it personally, many have and will do the same. :smoke:

3. edited, and im just trying to spread the word of a technique i found that works a little better then just drink water and exercise. though i did exercise the 2 days between.

aka if i can find a way to get people clean better, then people on probation or taking drug tests dont have to worry about quitting for like 10 days, they can just stop 3 days before. and my NG/ML on the offical drug test i had to take was 21. failing is 50+

4. Excellent. Nice thread here if you would like to share. It's been pretty active too. :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions-102.html

5. ok then, copy paste hero, away