Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Can I Keep My MMJ Strains Seperate ? Need Stash Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by northnick, Apr 8, 2011.

1. #1 northnick, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Right now, when I get my medicine, I put it in a air tight container and it works well. I keep the weed seperate in the plastic bags. I've read that the constanst rubbing of the bud against the plastic bag will make my potent medical weed less potent.

I keep my air tight container in a backpack, so It obviously gets moved around a lot. If I keep them in the bags, It doesn't make noise but then I lose the THC.

I keep about 4-5 strains on me and its usually 3gs per strain.

So brahssssssssssss, I would know you would say a mason jar, but if it broke with all my bud, its unrecoverable due to the broken glass.

What to do????????????????????????????

2. pill bottles?

3. #3 nineonedeuce, Apr 8, 2011
    How about a couple different jars, which you can put into separate beer coozies. Should prevent most noise of them clanking around and also keep them from being broken

Edit: this may require two beer coozies to cover each jar, depending on how big they are, but coozies are so cheap it shouldn't be a problem

4. Buy 1 strain at a time, and get 1 jar. Its the best option.

5. If you are worried about losing THC to plastic , you will have to use glass. I use small sample jars, and keep them in a padded container, inside my bag.

Nineonedeuce, I like your signature.

6. #6 thepeacemakercp, Apr 8, 2011
    Id say get some film canisters (holds about 3gs each give or take) and some sort of small camera bag with compartments for each canister. This way nothing can break, you can throw the camera bag in your back pack, glove box ect. You wont have to worry about any sort of noise and when there is no more bud in the canister there should be a nice layer of tokable kief at the bottom if your smokin the danks.

7. get small jars, and just bring 1 or 2 strains out at a time