Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i hotbox and get the smell out of my clothes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 916toker, Jan 25, 2010.

1. my mom has an amzaing nose and can smell anything. i no i sohuldnt hotbox then but thats me and my friends favorites.

2. use a jacket that has a polyester shell

3. if your gunna hotbox and then be around your mom with the same clothes just forget about it

4. ^^^^^ Agreed!!

Yeah dude theres no way in hell you could clam bake and then be with your mom and her not smell it. Spray doens't work, then your clothes just smell like weed AND axe.

5. you gotta change ur clothes for sure and mabye even take a shower, i remember my sister saying i smell like weed 20 minutes after i took 2 hits out my back window in the morning and then changed my clothes

6. Best way is put on a sweater/jacket and take it off when you're done toking, wash your face. Hats are also great for stopping the smoke from getting in your hair. Other then that, deodorant.