How can I hide my weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by mynameishidden, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Ok so recently my mom made me switch rooms with my sister and my room is right next to my moms room and i dont know where i could hide my weed. In the old room i had a heater vent that didnt work and i just closed the lid so you cant see whats in there. sny advice would be helpful

2. Plastic bag.
    Video game box.

3. That's what I used to do haha, worked like a charm.

4. you need to just get as high as possible and stare at your room....or if you get high enough just ask your room where it wants you to hide things.

but seriously..just look around for dead space...emptiness in an object that is easy to access. like in the bottom of the trashcan, under the trashbag..only if you empty your own trash! but always the last place they'd look...or stumble across on accident.

5. Or another thing you can do is if you have VHS movies use one of the VHS plastic kids movie boxes.

Seriously nobody will check those places.

6. pull the ink part out of a highlighter

cut a secret compartment in a book

video game boxes are good

old ps2's have a compartment

where the cd/cassette goes in a boombox

play guitar? in the hole in an acoustic? open your electric guitar up and put it somewhere in there.

guitar amps can often be opened at the speaker and you can put stuff between that screen and the actual amp

those cases that hold a bunch of cds

in a pack of cigarettes

candy/food boxes

on your person

underneath/behind furniture

above those ceiling tiles that you can move (i still have a half a bottle of cheap vodka at my parent's place.)

they sell a bunch of things with which to hide your stash. stash cans, fake pens with a compartment

buy a safe and tell your parents you value your privacy

shoebox on a shelf in a closet (had a bong hidden at my parents house for about a year like that)

just observe your surroundings and above all, be very creative.

7. I've always found the inside of a computer tower to be great. Seriously, no one is going open the side of your computer to look for anything.