Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I help out my friend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swizzle95, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ALright so I smoke about 2 times a week for the past few months. My friend is new and his first time was 2 weeks ago. He said he felt terrible and sick and felt like he was dying. He was miserable. Last night, we smoked again and he said he felt the same just worse. So how can I get him to feel good instead of miserable? First time we smoked out of a pipe next time we used a waterfall. Only good weed.

2. You can help him out by just telling him to stop if he doesnt like it.. Weed isnt for everyone.

3. Yeah its not for everyone. Maybe try a different type if you know how to tell the difference. If you smoked Indica smoke some Sativa with him.

4. Yeah, stop pressuring him to smoke would be a nice way to help him.

5. Yea well of course I've told him that he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, he just really wants to enjoy it. Both times we had indica so maybe ill try to get some sativa so he can try that.

6. Just dont smoke as much take a hit see how hes doin, and take another hit if hes doing good, he will end up loving it, be sure to make him comfortable and play some chill mellow music. If he doesn't like it after this then weed is not for him lol

7. Just say you dont have to smoke it, but if you want to Im always smoking it so if you ever want to Im your man, but if you dont want to you dont have to, its up to you.

Thats what I said to all my mates and some of them are now regular tokers, some are occasional and some tried it but dont smoke it, its plain and simple, it might not be everyones thing, but it is their choice at the end of the day and its a bit of a dick move really if your forcing someone who really doesnt want to ( not saying that you are )

8. smoke less.