Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I have a life + stay a stoner???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kubasow, Jul 28, 2012.

1. How do my friends do it?

I started smoking for the first time past March. Smoked once a week in April, 2-3 times a week in May, and I have been high as much if not more as I have sober since summer started.

I got an awesome bong and me and my close friend have been ripping it daily for like 5 days. I have been very fucking high (low toleranceeeee!!!) since this tuesday. I broke my downstem last night, went to bed slightly pissy but generally high.

I woke up today very short tempered. I kind of went on a inner mental rampage at myself for smoking weed.

My friend doesn't really toke on his own. I usually take a bong rip and watch a movie or go to bed, but anyway he smokes a lot with me and we basically just chill and burncruise or play videogames.

On his meantime in the day he works out, texts his girl all the time and hangs out with her, works on random jobs, and just keeps up with life.

I have no fucking idea how he does it and its driving me insane, help!
    How come when I am not baked I am just generally slothy, temperamental, and pissy? I love weed and I dont want to quit. I think its amazing on a chill day or most evenings, and its also really good in small dose for activities in the day etc....

but i am hitting the point where i feel like a fucking zombie and the only cure is to toke up. I dont know why this is happening - I am definitely dispositioned to weed - its run in my family although only my grandparents still toke up.

Whenever I am not high I am not very happy, productive, socialable, or energetic. The fix is always to toke up it seems like. I don't think being high is damaging my life, but the way I feel when not high because of it certainly is.

I would honestly just start to quit or lay back on the weed, but when I see other people like my friend who blaze with me all the time and handle themselves awesome when not high, it makes me have a huge desire to have whatever they have in their willpower and brain that i don't.

2. That is why i started writing down the time i smoked and how much, then everyday added an extra half hour and -.1 till i got down to vaporizing .2 morning/midday/night and i feel better.

If i don't have green though i start wanting to just rage on anything and have a bad temper.

3. Some people cam handle being an everyday smoker and some can't. It's not the end of the world man, most important is you're happy and sane. Weed comes second.

4. I know what you're saying, for awhile if I wasn't high I had no ambition to do anything, not even things I enjoy doing. It sucks for awhile, but you just have to get over it. For me I just started smoking at night only, after whatever I needed to get done was done. It blows, but knowing that after a shitty day you have a nice bowl just waiting for you to get home definitely helps.

5. Don't become dependent on it. My suggestion is that you must become more social and go out and go places with your friends. Working will also make you feel better if you don't have a job all ready.

6. threads like this always make me laugh a little

7. Easy. Live life, and smoke weed. I know, it's genius, huh? No likes or reps needed.

:D:D:D

8. how old are yall?

9. please go into further detail for me bro

10. I had a pretty invasive surgery with a little over a month recovery period. I just finished up the month and during that whole time I was constantly smoking. I built up a pretty good tolerance. Before this I have usually been a everyday smoker but just not to the same extent as I have this month so I usually kept a pretty good tolerance. So when I decided to take my break I am still house ridden with nothing to do and the herb really helped pass the time. The first day was really not fun and the second day was a little better but now its like the 4th day and its not too hard to abstain. I know it hasn't been that long but its so different going from how often I smoked to not at all. I was pretty pissy at first and same as you generally but it goes away pretty quickly. Weed just makes you so happy then when you go from constantly being "happy" to not smoking you may just feel worse than you actually are. Its called sober. Idk man hope all goes well but that is my rambling

11. I work full time, 6 days a week. Go to school part time. Live on my own. In very good shape, a regular at the gym and I go biking in my free time. Vape every day.

It's easy to maintain, just need a bit of discipline. I only get high at the end of the day, after work. On my days off, I'll vape all day if I want, IF I don't have any shit to get done.

Initially, I feel it's harder keep up with that discipline--I would stay up too late, sleep in too late, not get anything done... but after a bit, it becomes easier and easier to just go on your normal life while still tokin up daily.

12. Because you have no will to do it. If you wanted to you could, you just won't put in the effort.

13. I would cut back a little bit. Get a job and get some dough and you'll feel a lot better about yourself, it worked for me. I can't smoke for a little while now so all I'm doing is working my ass off and texting a couple bitches and I'm satisfied for now. Might even go to college if I feel like it. :cool:

14. Not this again...:mad:

OP, some people can do it, some cannot. Weed isn't for everyone. :D

15. Once you just except weed for what it is and stop over thinking you will learn to love her.

16. Hmmm interesting. Well you just gotta realize weed is weed, it's not the key to life. Weed is just a leisurely pass time. Some people take it very seriously to where they need it. Yet if you want to keep doing you and smoke weed simply take a T-break and save up for some weight quarter - an ounce then just toke whenever you need it.

17. i cant tell ya exactaly how many times a day i smoke, but its most of the day

smoked that way for the last 15 years

marijuana has never been in the way, never caused any problems with not being able to hold/get a job, be social with friends or even strangers, never felt down about myself for using marijuana

marijuana never got in the way of me finding a wonderful woman and getting married and raising a child

like someone stated above, its a way of life

its not for everyone. ive had buddies that just couldnt smoke because they felt weird or even made them depressed

glad im not in that boat.......

18. Some people cant handle the addiction that comes a long with it and like anything else it takes over their lives. Weed affects everyone differently and
    thats whats beautiful about it. But if it's only a positive for you because it makes you happy, while all the while making it so you cant participate in life, then I would say it's not a good choice for you right now, give yourself sometime to mature. :smoke:

19. I just went through this. I started to smoke a lot more bud, I smoked about a gram or two a day for over a month. Then my dealer got busted and I had nothing. It wasn't withdrawal but I felt what you did. I didn't have anything for a week, so I was fine by the end.

The fact is, when you smoke you will naturally want to blaze the next day. I have a rule where If I smoke one day, I can't smoke the next day. So I tend to smoke every other day so that I can keep any cravings to a minimum. :)

20. im 20 and i got a job and go to school and burn everyday. just prioritize yo shit