Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I go out quiting smoking weed? (Taking a T-Break)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by indicadreamer, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I've been smoking weed for awhile now. I've burned probably about 10 ounces of dank weed so far by myself and I can't financially afford to keep smoking unfortunately. So I was curious if you guys had any experience with stopping cold turkey, and how to do a T-Break like a pro. :hello:
    I'll defiantly return to smoking dank weed, but I defiantly do miss getting stupid high and having a little bit more money.

Happy toking everyone,
    I still have a little bit of Alaskan Thunder fuck left, so I'm having one of my last smoking sessions for awhile. :smoke:

2. Fill up your time with hobbies and such or you could smoke mids or regs.

3. Smoke all you have left and just stop, not that hard going cold turkey. I smoked for 2 years straight and stopped smoking going cold turkey. It's all a mental thing, just stay busy and replace your "smoking" time with another hobby.

4. Shit ain't herion dude just smoke it all and be done with it. Find stuff other than smoking weed to occupy your time. If you really don't want to continue smoking, you'll find the willpower to stop. Unless your weak.

5. this. just stop

6. It's all been said here. The worst part about quitting is that you think about it a lot. Just get a cheap hobby/past time and you'll be fine.