Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i go about getting a medical mj card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Starlamarie, May 12, 2013.

1. First off, I don't have insurance. But I really think that marijuana is especially helpful to me with anxiety, depression, insomnia, among a few other things. I live in Portland Oregon. I'm wondering if I just have to find a doctor that will prescribe it? Does that mean I have to pay a lot for the appointment and the prescription? Thanks for any advice.

2. I also have chronic migraines and back pain too. At least 4-5 times a week.

3. chronic means long term, and that you have medical records to prove it...it is that simple.
    Show them your medcial records, and see if you qualify.

oh, you do have to pay of the process and card out of pocket, insurance doens't cover mmj expenses.