Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I get weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by naledge, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I don't smoke much, but I do enjoy it every now and then.

I just moved to a new town, I don't know anyone that sells down here and I want to buy a bit for tomorrow night.

How should I go about doing this? What can I do?

2. If you're 21, go to a bar or a club and ask around. Use your stoner senses to sniff out the ganja!

3. depending on how new you are to the town, ask any existing relationship you have that you feel like that might smoke or seem relaxed about things like that... just stereotype :D
    Or ask anyone on the street you think smokes, thats what I have done and have never gotten a no

4. college campuses.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's what you could do... :smoke:

6. I agree with purplenuggets sniff him out.

Bud man is easy to find at the bar.

:D

7. man just start asking around, i just moved to a small town and i didn't think anyone smoked but i asked around and it took me only a matter of minutes to find some weed. don't be shy and don't speak in code just ask people where you can find pot

8. lol yeah stereotyping would prob be the best way

9. haha nice idea but it'll never be ready for tomorrow

10. Liquor stores and bars late at night. Even in gas stations at night you can ask around and usually find someone where I'm from. Aside from that, try asking around at stores like Hot Topic in the mall, I've heard of friends having success there.

11. You're braver than me.I'd never buy of Craigslist, that's just asking for trouble.

12. i've been hearing that local law enforcement have been looking in on craigslist, be careful.

13. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go look for hookups on the internet, unless somebody you know gave you a reference to someone on a private network.

Like i hinted at before, if hooking up with someone seems impossible for the moment, keep trying, ask around - and get something growing either in your closet or your backyard in the meantime :D

14. Glad that i worked out for you, but still, recommending someone to take the same step seems a bit, for the lack of a better word, stupid.