how can I get weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by RisenFromAshes, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just moved to this small redneck town in western Oklahoma a month ago. I'm here for work. I haven't been a stoner for a long time but I want to start up again soon. Problem is idk anyone here. Should I just start asking people who look like they smoke? Should I try to get a friend in California to send me some? I bet the quality bud out here sucks..

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using GC Forum

2. There's about a thousand threads like this, if you check the search function.

Don't go up to a stranger and ask to buy weed. That's sketchy. Go up to a stranger and break the ice - ask to bum a paper or something. And then put those conversation skills to work. And then broach the connection subject.

3. Post up outside a bodega or head shop and look for heads buying phillies or paper s

4. Take a course at your local community college-art, yoga, or ceramics are all good!

I moved to a town where I knew NO ONE! I enrolled and it took less than 2 weeks to find an honest, reliable connection. I was in my mid-50s at the time, so you shouldn't have half as much trouble!

Or take up skate- or snow-boarding!

Granny

5. Join your states NORMAL chapter. I bet you meet people who smoke. ;)

6. but it is for easier for a little old granny to seem trustworthy and not sketchy...then a gruff looking burly male or an enthusiastic young male with short buzz cut hair...but ya, you need to hang out at places doing things other stoners would be at and doing.

I can see it now, GSC sitting back enjoying a blunt with a friend...after yoga class...
    [​IMG]:p

7. Find a black guy and ask him, if he says he doesnt insist you smoke. He will know someone or have some on him.

8. ^ Not funny

9. Da fuck? Whose joking .. I live in a redneck town and all the black people smoke becuase its the only way to deal with these damn rednecks. Oh and Im black if you think im trying to be racist which is obviously what your calling me out for.

OP forrreal ask a black dude he will know someone who smokes or have some.

10. C'mon guys, we all know its the mexicans who always smoke weed.

11. wasn't sure at first, but now I am...you're a bit of a racist.:eek:

12. Who gives a shit :D

Live and let hate.

13. Just ask some kids

14. we really don't need yet another thread on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.