how can i get rid of my bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wv dro, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ive got a bong with a metal bowl. it was made from a holland vodka bottle. i want to sell it and get a nice glass on glass with perc and all that so im trying to sell this one. i dont know what to ask for it. and none of my freinds want it (all have one or only keep shit like spoons) so i dont even know where to sell it. please help.:confused:

2. Not trying to be a dick but, I can't imagine you would be able to get money for that.

3. It seems like it couldn't have taken you over 5$ to build.
    So I don't think anyone would buy it over 5$, and selling that for 5$ is a waste.

Keep it for memories of what you used to smoke inb4 glass with percs?

If you're hell bent on selling it, try craigslist, just remove all Weed Resin first.

4. damn i was hoping to get like $40. thats what it cost me to make....

5. is there anyway i could adapt a perk into this bottle?

6. How is that possible?

7. litterally this made me lol good times ....

8. bottle of vodka....$38
    glass drill bit......$15
    bowl and socket for bong from LHS.......$18

9. Sounds like you put some good effort into a homemade, I say keep it for sentimental value! Start putting aside as much as you can every week and in 2 months or so you'll have enough to get a great bong :hello:

10. same. but i wasnt gonna be a douche and mention it...

11. Hahahahaha, you're including the price of the alcohol and the glass drill bit?

Priceless.

12. go to BM, they have a taking section order im sure people will be jumpin on it

13. you cant hardly count the 38 bucks from the vodka bottle since you drank the vodka heh.

14. lmao seriously that bottle is not worth 38 bucks now so id stop aiming so high cause it wont happen..just keep the stem and toss the bottle?..not really a loss since you can use the drill bit and bowl later on down the road....40 bucks lol:rolleyes:..for that price i can buy a new gong bong....

15. Unless you can sell it to one of your toker friends i think you'll have a tough time. I make my own also and when i want a new one i just keep the cone peice and throw the rest away, it's really not worth anything and you can make a new one easily using a different glass bottle (try using 250ml glass coke bottles or glass juice bottles ;) )

16. Not to sound mean, but how could possibly expect to get 40 bucks for a homemade bong you made from a vodka bottle? And that bottle cost you like 10 cents. The other $37.90 was the vodka you drank.

17. Dude you got raped on the vodka. I just bought the same Bong Vodka from a liquour store in good ole West Virginia for 27 after tax...

18. same, but i didnt want to.