Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I get my parents to accept weed?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Oh wait...Im not a fascist. nvm

;)

2. Derpin anytime soon?

3. Maybe im too baked but I really don't get it

4. He making a point

5. If your rep wasn't high, I bet you'd be getting a lot of "cool story bro".

6. I hate this guy so much lmao

7. cool story bro

8. Yer red Square says yer a "Weed amoung the Blades"

Wonder what that means :poke: :laughing:

9. way to set a great example of a really good thread. thanks for taking up space!

10. Its good to be feared :devious:

I have a feeling I gave you that red bar...
    Waste of space, eh? At least its in the right forum then

11. OP is abusing his authority.....OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

12. Impossible. I have free reign with my authority.

13. bobby82 i love seeing your sig

hahahahahahahahahahah

14. sorry to say but I dont know. In my case they didnt allow it got caught by them multiple times and finally my mom told me smoked. her rules dont smoke in the house(which i did), and dont drive on it(which i did). Just dont do it in there house and get drops for eyes and dont abuse it and just do it.

15. .....

16. I'm not going to consider reputation in this situation, because regardless that's a shitty thing to say.

Just goes to show reputation, power, knowledge, money, etc. doesn't mean anything.

I think we have a wanna-be dictator here.

17. Below your ID says Old School Stoner but you are asking an online community of stoners and potheads for advice on how to get your parents to accept your smoking habit. LMAO

That, or I totally missed the point and you are making a point of not having to shove your beliefs, customs, traditions and habits down people's throat (the whole I'm not a fascist thing) .