Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I get my friend to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hunk, May 13, 2009.

1. Ok, well I have this friend, who at times can be really cool, usually when it's just the two of us, but then sometimes he can be a total douchebag, and like make me wonder "why am I even friends with this guy?" And he's really smart, he has a 4.0 GPA and is top of the class, but don't think I'm some dumbass, I'm pretty damn smart and so are most of my friends (even though we all smoke regularly lol) besides my 4pt friend here, so me and my friend Eric were talking and we definitely think that our 4pt friend would be wayyyy more chill, cool, and fun to hang out with in general if we could just get him to smoke one time, the only problem is he's one of those kids that like absolutely refuses to smoke, even though he's cool with us smoking. So do any of you guys have any advice on how we can convince him to try it once? Or if you've gone through any similar situations? I appreciate any replies.

2. Don't push him; it's his choice to do it or not to. If you don't push it, you actually have a greater chance of him deciding to try it.

Also, use sentences on this forum. It will get you more respect like that. :D

3. Just don't peer pressure him. Tell him that it's not going to hurt getting high once. Show him real marijuana facts, backed up with evidence (reliable sources)
    Just make him realize that it's not bad like most individuals that lack the proper knowledge think.

4. You can always bake brownies, and kinda not tell him that theres weed in em...
    lol jp

5. I did that to my grandmother once.

6. Don't force him or tell him its the cool thing to do. Just let him find out on his own. Set a good example of responsible usage.

7. Ask him once before you guys light up, if he says no then leave it at that

8. But that's the thing, if we were to smoke around him he'd probably flip out and be like "I'm gonna get in trouble for this" or something lame like that..

9. PResent him with the facts and knowledge and leave it to him to decide

10. Tell him you got Axe and eyedrops.

11. I have a problem similar to this.

My buddy thinks smoking fucks you up. And it messes with your brain.

He is real ignorant and wont have anything to do with weed.

I'm bummed because we are already slowly starting to not be friends, I thought this would be a good opportunity to be buds again. :(

12. How can you get your friend to smoke? Gasoline and matches, I guess. :laughing: But in all seriousness, bring him with you on smoking adventures and such....he doesn't have to smoke with you for the first few times, but he will get the feel for it. Soon enough, he will be wanting to puff puff...and puff some more :D