Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i get my car searched?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by awdcivic, Jan 20, 2013.

1. How could i get my car searched by a drug dog and not get in trouble? like to make sure theres no weed or anything in there. like not a bag of it or anything just like random seeds or a bit of bud on the floor or a roach or something.
    I was wondering cause im on probation now would be a good time to do it cause i would test clean and i could just say that after i got arrested i quit cause its not worth it.

2. Check it yourself man, just be very thourough.

3. Never Get Busted Again - Barry Cooper - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z9ftq4yODQ]Never Get Busted Again! - YouTube[/ame]

Watch this especially for you Americans (Not as common in Canada)... He has a whole dvd as well but this link explains a lot for stashing in cars.

4. Vacaum your car

5. use a mini vacuum and clean the fuck out of your car.

6. Get it cleaned by pro's, they will find something if its there. I say this cos one time they found an eighth in my car that i thought was gone forever, it was only fair that i rolled a fat one and we passed it around.

Other than this have a good look yourself

7. alrighty i like the idea of checking it myself better lol. dont really want to get pulled over and them have a dog and find shit while im on probation.
    Time to search everywhere ive hidden nugs and vaccum really good lol.

8. Take out the floor mats and brush/spray them off real good. Then take a shock vac and sweep out every part of the car you can.

9. Watch that how to not get busted posted above^^ and just clean your car it's not to hard lol