Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I get medical weed in a barely medical weed state?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ecorley237, Nov 6, 2014.

1. I have family in DC but I haven't asked them if I could stay with them yet. Could I move in with them for a while and get medical bud from a dispensary there? I have stress, headaches, i get sick, nauseated, aching joints, a weak body, i lose my appetite at breakfast time so when i force my self to eat i only can eat a little then im hungry soon afterwards and extreme fatigue.  I'm 18 and live in South Carolina.

2. #2 Mid man, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    weed is legal in DC now bra

3. I know but I thought I had to be 21.

4. Yeah but i think you have to be 21 to buy weed. Not sure if they will have dispesaries in D.C. I read something about having an ounce and 6 plants. 

5. #5 ecorley237, Nov 6, 2014
    Alright and I googled in maps and found 2 dispensaries.

6. And no offense, but you sound pretty messed up for an 18 year old. Aching joints? Stress? Ooohhhhh wait til you get married bro. Workin your ass off to support a family.....oh you will really feel it then

7. be safe. you should get your medical card as soon as possible for your own protection.

8. Find a card carrier and ask him to score for you.

No, don't do that. It's against the law. Unless it's recreational (i think).

9. #9 ecorley237, Nov 6, 2014
    I know that's why I'm trying to solve all this. Everytime I try other meds prescribed to me from a doctor it doesnt help me. I just don't know what to do.

10. #10 LoveisKind, Nov 6, 2014
    Down here in the South, guess how people are getting it? On the streets and they still will be for a while. That isn't stopping us though! Hopefully the South wakes up very soon and realizes that their fight against the plant is a stupid one. Since you live in SC, try to find a reliable dealer.

Yea man, try to get the ganja.. It will help with your pain and it will help you relax.