Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i get high with parents home?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Token-4-Life, Jan 24, 2009.

1. How can i get high without smoking or doing anything really obvious. Could i just eat it strait or what please help thx!!

2. Eating marijuana straight has no effect. To be effective you need to heat the THC up in something such as butter. - doing this causes somewhat of a smell and would draw attention so I wouldn't recommended that.

Literally I don't think theres a way you could get high without smoking - and not get caught. Unless you have a vape - that's technically not smoking but still.

Is it possible to just go outside and smoke?

3. Go for a walk or attempt to make a sploof and smoke in your bathroom(Bad idea IMO). Eating it straight will do absolutely nothing!

4. Alot of times when I'm home I just go in the bathroom, put a towel under the door, turn on the shower (hot water), and smoke. It works out perfectly, because I smoke and then I jump into the shower to clean off any smell that the hotboxing might have left on me.

5. just roll a j and go for a walk. DO NOT EAT IT STRAIGHT. waste of weed. wont do anything.

6. Wont they smell the weed smoke? Or does like the steam cover it?

7. use a lightbulb vaporizer and hold the lighter away like 1.5"s away from the bulb though. it creates like no smoke or smell.

8. I would keep it as "something special" and only do it when they arent home. My mom is normally gone long enough for me to smoke, smell to go away, and high to subside about once or twice a month. So to me it makes smoking much more enjoyable since I know I won't be able to do it for a while.

Since its winter and i started this winter, i havent smoked and spent the whole day outside or anything, i only started December as well....

But I wouldn't risk smoking inside with your parents home, if you really want, find an excuse to go outside.

9. step outside

10. Yeah don't eat it...

Just be like "hey im gonna walk to 7-11(or anyother convenient store) ill be back in a little bit" then lite up somewhere outside.

If they ask why you're coming home without anything, just say you got a slurpee or somethin and already drank it.
    ^That method worked for me as a kid

11. smoke when theyre asleep

12. make a sploof. its simple as fuck, completely gets rid of the smell. Take the inside of a paper towel roll... the cardboard tube... and stuff it with the scented sheets you put in the dryer with clothes. then make a homemade bong or something that wont put off much excess smoke and blow out through the sploof. just DONT BREATHE IN THE SPLOOF.

13. Say "hey mom and dad come hit this with me"

14. Does anyone else find it funny that his name is "Token-4-Life" and he's asking if he should eat weed straight up?

15. or that he just started toking this winter?

16. You guys are picking at his name? Seems kinda pointless to me, and why couldn't it mean hes going to be token for life? Everybody starts somewhere.

17. wut i do...

wait till they r asleep. grab a sploof.( a combo one with Activated carbon and then dryer sheets is best but an all dryer sheet one will do). go into washer in dryer room( mine is downstairs away from their room). hit the bowl( make sure u put out the bowl right BEFORE u stop pulling on the pipe to eliminate all smoke). hold hit longer than normal( this helps reduce smoke blown out). blow hit through sploof and into your dryer then shut the door(repeat till cashed). Dryer should have an exhaust tube to rid the smoke(ours goes outside)

hope this helps

18. The leading cause in getting busted when using a sploof: not putting out the bowl soon enough - smoke escapes unfiltered into the air. Good sound advice you put into that.

19. just smoke in your room and use the old dryer sheets in the toilet paper roll trick they won't smell a thing trust me it works like a champ

20. i have no idea what your house layout is but ive been smoking at home for almost a year and my dad is a cop. First, smoke outside. everyone talks about sploofs and stuff, but theres still going to be a smell insider no matter what. even if you put it out really fast its going to leave a detectable odor, if you do use a sploof id say its gonna smell for about 30 mins. But its way easier to just step outside. My house is two stories, i just walk outside my garage, hit whatever i have, (pipe or bubbler), wrap the piece in a towel and go stash it in my room really quick. You might smell a little stinky walking back inside but its not going to stink up your house or anything.
    When u smoke outside, stay away from their windows too. im always really careful to smoke on the other side of the house from my parents room and the tv room they hang out in.
    Use eyedrops if youre worried about them checking up on you.
    Ive managed to avoid detection and stay really fucking high for the last year just by playing it safe. its better to freeze your ass for 5 mins hitting something outside then to get caught and hit nothing. :bongin:
    on a side note, i would avoid js or spliffs too. ive had a spliff that i smoked outside that i could smell inside my house, they can be way more skunky than u realize.

good luck man.