Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i get as high as possible

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highdays420, Jan 19, 2014.

1. how can i get as high as possible offv maybe .3 ? 

2. Gravity bong

3. Slam a pint of beer after each, then exhale.

4. Try a eating a mango an hour before, may be placebo for me but ive always heard it worksSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Put it in a bong and hit it all in 1 hit and hold it in for a long time lol

6. DBV vape will get you higher than fuck at least 3 times with that much bud if it's top notch.

7. Vape or grav bong or knife hits. Or kill it in one hit.A

8. A gravity bong is the best solution to your dilemma

You'll get so high you'll regret it

In a good way

9. Sure you will get really faded, but only once.

If you vape it you can get high again and again.

10. But here's the catch

You've got to have a vaporizer

11. Stand on a chair, you'll be like 2 feet higher than you already are.

12. Waterfall bong! Hold your hits a while and smoke it as fast as you can

13. Consume 15 mangoes a day for 2 months to get that stored well in your system, half stick of cannabutter as a supository, eat as much raw abv as you can while vaping some concentrates, in an enclosed room with 4 garbage cans in each corner filled 4/5ths of the way with cannabis and light em on fire, and strap yourself into a chair cuz your going for a ride...

14. [quote name="a1sock" post="19371136" timestamp="1390177797"]Consume 15 mangoes a day for 2 months to get that stored well in your system, half stick of cannabutter as a supository, eat as much raw abv as you can while vaping some concentrates, in an enclosed room with 4 garbage cans in each corner filled 4/5ths of the way with cannabis and light em on fire, and strap yourself into a chair cuz your going for a ride...[/quote]That sir, is geniusSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. If you put .3 in an incredibowl you could get a decent bowl and a half Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

16. with vaporizer - vape half, mix AVB with .15 and smoke rest

without vaporizer - gravity bong or bong

knife hits of plant material?

18. Vape, then use the leftover weed and make a nice Nutella peanut butter samich.