How can I get a piece of a stick out of my bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iLight iPiff, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I today, while stoned, some how got a stick stuck inside my bubblers water chamber. anyone got any suggestions about how to get it out?

2. maybe keep water in there until it starts to decompose.

or put some lighter fluid in there and start a fire in the bub so it burns the stick (dont blame me if your bub explodes, I would only do this if its a high quality thick glass bub.

Or just use a paperclip to try and pull the thing out.

just my suggestions.

3. haha i just saw a thread the other day guy did same thing but with a toothpick. do not do what the guy said about lighter fluid thats extremely dangerous you could loose your vision if you get glass shards in your eyes. i really dont have a suggestion i wish i did haha good luck.

4. A while back there was a thread where a guy had a cockroach stuck in her percolator

he ended up using acid from a chemical supply store and it did the job

give a search a try and see what comes up

my suggestions would be rubbing alcohol, or a good old fashioned bit of elbow grease and a paperclip if its small enough to manipulate

5. bend piece of a keyring to have a strong little poker that should be able to pull it out or break it into smaller pieces

6. Haha how do you get a stick in your bubbler? :p

7. idk... its pretty big so i dont got a good chance of getting it out by itself... do u think alcohol will decompose it? or if i put alcohol and salt in there wud it like break it up finely?

8. I'd say put rubbing alcohol in there for a while so it breaks down eventually, Good Luck

9. get the stick on top of the carb and hold it sideways and hold a crack lighter under it till it catches fire and burns up?

or try lighting a match and sticking it in and lighting it. but the only problem is it will probably go out.

lets see a picture so we know how big this stick is? lol

10. do you tihink alcohol alone will break up the wood though?

11. i had an idea. im not sure how big the stick is so this may or may not work. take a peperclip get red hot stick it down the downstem and try to burn the stick into a few different sections. then try shaking them out. obviously you can take this idea and run with it. good luck.

12. maybe I'm missing something, but why would alcohol breakdown a stick? If anything it'd just preserve it, or at least you'd thin since it would kill any bacteria that would eat it during decomposition, which would be a hell of a long shot any way....

13. not sure if alcohol will be enough to break it up...and if it is im guessing your bubbler will be out of commision for some time:eek:...do you have small tweezers??? mabye those could get it out...anyway you can get pics up would help...

GOOD LUCK BRO...

14. It's not gonna break down. Think about it. Sticks stay in a pond forEVER before they break down. Good luck though.

15. shit... i dont think anything will work except maybe boiling it... idk it really sucks it was the second time i was smoking from it too.

16. how in the FUCK did you manage to get a stick of all things stuck in your bubbler?

17. rubbing alchohol + fire + burning the stck rinse out the ashes

18. This may work, and to the person who thought his piece would explode... rubbing alcohol or any alcohol for that matter cannot make something explode... yes it is flammable but it is not combustive like gasoline would be.

19. thanks with the rubbing alcohol + fire thing ill try that tonight.... and I was high and I thought it wud be a good idea to get wet ash out of my stem but ptting a stick down there... then i got it stuck and i thought it wud be aa good idea to break off the top of the stick

20. and you sure the rubbing alcohol wont explode or ruin my piece? because i really dont want glass in my skin and m bubbler to be out of commision