Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i get a bong or pipe delivered to my house without my parents knowing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongt0ker, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Hahahaha, this is a lawn mowing fanatic community.

I can imagine Hank Hill accidentally stumbling on this site, while looking for places that people who like grass can discuss different methods & such.

2. Ok smart ass now gtfo, you obviously cant see this issue from were op is at. :rolleyes:

3. I was going to ask this same question but instead I searched the site and found a thread like this with many posts. Please keep posting more though I would like new ideas. I need to find a friend who's parents are cool with it.

4. Not sure if grasscity has it or not but you can put special delivery options on some sites and I had them put a package under my air conditioning unit outside before.

5. i have this exact question

6. Grasscity will deliver n a brown discreet box,youll b straight the box came n my mom got it she said I got mail lol I came downstairs n said yea I ordered a shirt lol jus say u ordered a shirt dog worked for me.

7. do this, if i order of here imma have it sent to my friend's pothead uncle's house....of course payment will be smoking him out with my new equipment...anyone knoww if i can use a visa prepaid to order of here??

8. Some grocery stored allow you to ship items there I'd look into that

9. sometimes when it goes through customs they slap a sticker on the box that says "water pipe" or something. I'd be careful for that too.

10. the only way there gonna know is if they open your package if i was you id check the mail everyday till your bong arrives so your parents dont get it.

11. If you are 18 they wont open it..

12. #33 biggy2, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    I have a convenience store near to me that is an authorized shipping agent. They're meant for people who can't get packages delivered to their house so just find one near you. You supply your phone number when you ship and they'll call you up when your package arrives, you sign, done! I do this quite often and they phone my cell so I drive over and pick it up. They're none the wiser.

13. Are there no smoke shops in your area that u can just buy from? Then no package and no worries

14. You've kinda missed your chance now. But what I did was order everything in the past week. Vaporizer, bong, pipe, papers, lighters, grinder etc. When It arrived I just told my 'ole man that they were christmas presents and he wasn't aloud to look in them.

Worked like a charm. You could do the same for birthdays etc.

15. It takes about 2 weeks for some people and 4 weeks for others.

Thanks for posting this, I've been wondering the same thing

16. Just be like, Mom I ordered you a bong from grasscity for christmas.
    If you don't like it i'll keep it and get you something else :bongin:

17. If you are over 18 you parents shouldn't give a fuck about what you ordered haha

18. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']Just be like, Mom I ordered you a bong from grasscity for christmas.
    If you don't like it i'll keep it and get you something else :bongin:[/quote]

I like this idea! :smoke: