How can I fuck with my dad....

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinX1, May 2, 2008.

1. So tommorow is my dads birthday and I wanna fuck with him.

Why you ask, well my dads a pretty funny guy, he's always doing crazy shit. He built a rig and filled up his buddy at works cubicle with those lil styrofoam packing things, for example.

So I was thinking I wanna mess with him tommorow, I don't have any cash though.

Any ideas.

2. get him a card that says happy birthday grandpa (that's assuming you don't already have a kid)

3. bam. nuff said.:D

4. Tell him your gay!, that ought to fuck with him.

5. Go for the grandpa thing, that's something I'd do.

Just do pull any of that shit they pull in "jackass," that stuff is just retarded.

6. Jackass is most def retarded. Lets electrocute my dads balls while he's sleeping then tatoo it on my grundle HELL YA

7. buy your dad a 20 sack

8. Switch a few keys on the family computer keyboard
    while you're talking to him, look at his forehead
    find the phone # for the local zoo, and leave it on a note saying "some guy named Mr. Lion called and asked for you to call him back"
    Hehe.

9. circamsize that n1gg4 then say no homo

10. haha. that would be pretty funny.

11. Thats pretty good, so he calls the zoo and asks for Mr. Lion

12. yes, that is the joke.

13. huh??

14. so that is the joke?

15. make him a weed cookie or brownie and feed it to him and watch him not know whats going on an hour later.

16. Put bait fish under the soles of his shoes.

Draw a mustache and specs on his mirror.

Replace all his music with bagpipes and/or polka.

Take and hide all his socks.

17. When he's asleep saran wrap the top half of a doorway on one side and stand in the room it leads to and start yellin smoethin like "Dad !! help run run run hurry it hurts!!!" in your best "terrified" voice and when he comes rushing into the room his face stops before his legs and physics takes care of the rest. Or if he's scared of smoething like spiders chase him with it into the doorway haha damn thatd be good if it works

18. lmao, get yourself and another person to glass box him. (put an imaginary box around him and move your lips, so he thinks he can't hear you) Do this after he comes in from celebrating, he'll trip balls.

19. When he leaves the house you fill HIS room with the styrofoam packing things