Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW CAN I FIND THE RIGHT DEALER?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TexasStoner, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Okay so I have a couple connects to get my shit!
    Guy down the street gives me 1/8 of good Reggie for 5$
    But he is always busy never can come thru.
    Another guy a city away same prices but he is always running out.
    My kush guy gives me 20$ a gram or 60$ and â…› .
    But hes a kid so he's always taking out of the grams
    How can I find a decent seller???

2. Keep trying man. Ask your friends where they get.there shit from, or get a scale and start calling the kid out if he rips you

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

3. From experience when someone is only asking for a nick I really wouldn't go out of my way for them unless the dude came and got it from me..if your gonna buy reggie buy at least a 20 or just save up and ask for an oz I'm sure that'll catch his business

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. No offense, but it's posts like these that make me greatful to be Californian.

5. Buy scales, they are a must have if you use dealers, weigh all your bags p so you know who your most trustworthy dealer is, if a bag comes out .9 try not to freak it, it was probably a mistake, if its a regular thing then call the dealer up on it. Ask friends, and if your close with one of your dealers, ask for his supplier, a lot of suppliers are not the typical shady type, and are willing to do any business as long as you have the cash.