How can i find some weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hhlifestylez, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Sorry im new here, you probably heard this a million times,i dont even know if this is going in the right spot..so please forgive. Yea but im stuck..i have never smoked some but i want to begin. All my friends are a bunch of goody two shoes and dont believe in that stuff..so i cant get nun from them. How did you begin? Where can i get some? Thanks!

2. get a friend that isnt a good too shoes. 

ask around. if your in high school i assume you can find someone.

3. try and become friends with a crowd you suspect smokes weed; tell them you have never done it and ask them if they are willing to show you the ropes & that you have some money you would be willing to pitch in to help pay for a bag or something.

4. Depends.

What social environments do you experience?

5. get a job at a restaurant

6. Skate board parks. Community colleges. Join NORML or another pro-marijuana group and volunteer!

7. piggy smalls.jpg

8. Ask around man. Just dont ask the wrong person. Go to a smoke shop and people buy smoking devices there

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Its as simple as finding out who a dealer is and then asking him to buy a bag.

10. #11 blkarmphoenix, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    [quote name="Trafizz" post="18566404" timestamp="1377310815"]get a job at a restaurant[/quote]Actually. This is a sure fire way to find some bud.Shit you not, EVERY restaurant has at least 3 tokers.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Best advice on the forum, lol.  SO true.

Yes, especially NORML!  All great ideas.

12. It's helped me find weed in 3 different cities. 

I want to work at a restaurant like Shenaniganz in Waiting. lol

14. Hell yeah, me too! I'd work along side luis guzman anyday. 

15. I just went back to college! It took me 2 weeks to find a solid connection! But I was in my mid 50s at the time, you kids would likely have it much easier than me!

Then I "got legal" and I started growing.   :yay:  I usually only buy clones and hash at the dispensary now.

16. You won't get shit from me pig, I plead the 5th

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app