Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i find a weed dealer tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Josh4010, Jan 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"fer405"']Get on craiglist lol[/QUOTE

Hahaha dude If I get arrested and they try to pull that I will let you out if you tell who you got this from ima be "uhh uhh craig gave it to me you know Craig has this list where he sells stuff".

2. :rolleyes:

3. lesson learned?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ask a police officer.. I am sure they know plenty of weed dealers.....

5. find someone wearing a Bob Marley shirt and ask him...they shouldn't be too hard to find.

if you go to the mall n ask, they could even call their dude up to drive up to the mall n sell you your sack

6. You can PM this guy see if he can hook u up. but since its his first post he smells like bacon.

7. Go to a local high school when they get out school and walk around ad ask the teens hey you guys smoke? If yea then ask who deals around there

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Best weed I ever smoked in my life was a strain that has since died out whose genetics were created by some good old boys in Hurricane Creek Valley just to the northeast of Huntsville, AL. It was call HCG (Hurricane Creek Ganja). The growers had about a 10 year run from '75 to '85, but they got busted, went to prison, so the strain died. They were shipping it all over the country in tractor trailers. Rumor has it that one year the 2 of them grew over a 2 tons of weed, and it was in every state east of the Mississippi River, and some to the west.

9. Are you serious? Creeping around the local school is just asking to be grabbed by the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Congratulations on replying to a 7 year old dead thread.
    Damn where do you people find these dinosaur threads to post on ??
    LMAO. :)

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Get your ass to a legal state. Or go to your local college or bar and ask around. Then again, you be in ala bammy boy so you just best be hushin that there mouth o yours! Praise the Lord and play Elvis!
    Now if worse comes to worse son, you can always take a drive to Florida or maybe Missouiri for weed. The best of luck to ya :)