Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can i enjoy weed again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PH 420, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm looking for advice on how to enjoy bud again. This past school year I started smoking everyday whenever me and my friends could get money. After a few months of that my high started going downhill slowly. I just can't enjoy it like I use to and the last few times I smoked I got so paranoid about others around me and my anxiety shot through the roof. I am going to stop smoking since I don't enjoy it at all anymore, but I am going to for 4-20 since I already made major plans before this new reaction. I would love some tips to elevate this problem, maybe someone else got over this issue?

An example of the paranoia I get is I go into deep thought of life questions e.i. Religious thought "is there a god, what happens when we die" and then a turn into thinking that the 'end' will be a really bad experience. And I just sit there and wish I wasn't high ( these thoughts come in waves ). When I'm with friends I just feel paranoid they are talking about me when I know they aren't.

I just want one last good time with friends before I quit for good. Any help?

2. #2 Whats an Allah, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    Tolerance break.

Said it before 40 others do, hype

mango's like 30 minutes prior to smoking intense your high, smoke within the first 10 minutes of getting up, and get a shit ton of omega 3 in your diet. like buy vitamins, i'm doing that at some point this week and i've smoked like 3 days out of the week since december

3. when you smoke everyday its not as enjoyable. take a tolerance break and only smoke like 2-3x a week tops and you'll start to like it again

4. [quote name='"MoneyBags420"']when you smoke everyday its not as enjoyable. take a tolerance break and only smoke like 2-3x a week tops and you'll start to like it again[/quote]

I have stopped for a two weeks and when I tried to smoke last night it was the same as last. I just didn't enjoy it.

But thx for the help, I know others have posted this over and over but I don't wanna bring up someone's old post.

5. Looks like you need to start buying dank my friend ;)

6. find better friends maybe? I've experienced the same thing back in High school. i thought it was the bud too but it turns out that my friends were just plain no fun haha. the people you blaze with have a bigger influence on the effects than you think.

7. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Looks like you need to start buying dank my friend ;)[/quote]

Didn't smoke anything but. Thx for the suggestion though lol.

8. Dont smoke as much...lol

9. Just take a break and try it again when you feel you want to. In the mean
    Time make some changes try new things. New experiences make your brain happy :) get out of whatever rut your in and experiement :)

10. This makes me wanna cry. I don't ever wanna get to your point. I love this to much:(

11. Have you tryed getting different bud? Maybe you are getting really good sativas which give you head highs which cause you to get to deep into thought. You should try some indicas for a body high and see if you like that.

12. Indicas make me very paranoid.

Everyone different.

Take a long tolerance break, your addiction is taking over.

13. Hmm I vape everyday and save smoking for the weekend where I can stay up all night and enjoy my high. I always toke alone though so idk, and I love philosophy so the whole religion thoughts aren't abnormal for me, but maybe try vaporizing. It's a different, less intense high.

14. Thx for the suggestions everyone!! I'll put some more thought into what I should do, this really helped!

15. take a break and try not to smoke so frequently make it every weekend instead maybe try smoking out of a bong instead of joints or vice versa. Try doing more things high go out and do something while high.

16. Its not the weed its that your feeling sad/depressed/angry/stressed, etc. when you are about to smoke. like with the religous thing thats something deep down that you need to settle. its not the fault of cannabis its the fault of you being stressed out.

17. Smoking mid/low grade/reggie ALWAYS makes me feel like that if I smoke it everyday. It's literally a dirty, stressed high.

Try to smoke some of the best stuff u can find

18. Is it the same stuff you smoked before?

There are a couple strains out there that make me a little paranoid, usually a good sativa can be taken to that point just because of the nature of the sativa high.

Look around for some indica to smoke for 4-20 ;)

19. weed isnt necessarily for everyone. smoke if you enjoy it, if you arent having a good time then dont. theres no sense in taking a break simply to start liking smoking again. it sounds like you are putting pressure on yourself to keep smoking, which is gonna make you stress out and have a bad time. relaaaaax

20. tolerance break. Smoking everyday, all day everyday is stupid. For one, you're spending more money just to get a weaker high.