Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

? How can I dry or re-dry some bubble hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alf420, Oct 1, 2011.

1. I just came across some good hash "but" its very sticky and almost to wet so are they some way to dry it out I was told it was left in a HOT car all day and it brought out or made it moist and it wasn't like that when first acquired HELP PLEASE

2. i fucking love how you put quotes around "but" where you start to explain. thats funny man, thats funny. if its wet cause he left it in the car maybe if you leave it outside the car it will dry up. :smoking:

3. Thanks for NO help maybe if I stick it up my ass it will turn into a diamond:hello:

4. dude, no need to be rude

• Like Like x 1
  5. A buddy of mine had some wet hash before and he just left it in a baggy with the top open for a few days. Every once in a while he would take it out and roll it between his fingers to squeeze some of the moisture out of it.

6. Maybe you don't understand I need & ask for help no a smart ass comment about then take it out of the car I treat people with respect that give & show respect to others not to some smart ass that doesn't have a clue and says some thing stupid to get his # of post count higher than he is:eek:

7. Its not dripping wet but what ever it comes in contact with it sticks example put 2 grams in a bag 1 gram ends up stuck to the bag THANK YOU for the suggestion will try to leave it out / air dry it thanks again

8. Hash does not become moist by staying in a warm area for a long amount of time.
    It's likely not hash and you got fucked over, or just garbage. Sorry to tell you.
    If i'm wrong and you just have shitty hash that melts from the heat of the sun... it's probably best to keep it in a dark cold area with a fan on it.

9. #9 WrathofAmon, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    [quote name='"alf420"']

Maybe you don't understand I need & ask for help no a smart ass comment about then take it out of the car I treat people with respect that give & show respect to others not to some smart ass that doesn't have a clue and says some thing stupid to get his # of post count higher than he is:eek:[/quote]

sorry if you didnt like his post, but it will happen a lot. and yeah he didnt help you out, but you could have been nicer about it. not to mention people will think your an asshole even though he didnt say anything but state the obvious. so toss some bud in a bowl, top it with that hash and just chill

10. This made made me lol....

As for question its not wet its oily... just put it in the freezer

11. Sorry didn't no you 2 were fucking sorry to disrespect your bitch:wave:

12. Thank you a friend help me out and had told me the same thing :D

13. :confused:

14. [quote name='"alf420"']

Maybe you don't understand I need & ask for help no a smart ass comment about then take it out of the car I happen can treat people with respect that give & show respect with to others not to some smart ass that doesn't have a clue and says some thing stupid to get his # of post count higher than he is:eek:[/quote]

What the fuck?

15. Wait! You can't figure out how to dry something?
    Why would you think something in a warm car would "re-moisten" something. It will dry it out, UNLESS, it's oil base, which in that case will soften the hash. Squeeze it between you index finger and thumb If it's still wet you'll see moisture. In this case you can squeeze it with a paper towel if it not too sticky. Ive done this right after making bubble hash to get the water out, to test it out.

Or you can just smoke it and your lighter will dry it out. Might sparkle and make your butt twinkle but it will dry out in your lungs.

16. The hot car probably destroyed the THC anyway.

17. #17 WrathofAmon, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    [quote name='"alf420"']

Sorry didn't no you 2 were fucking sorry to disrespect your bitch:wave:[/quote]

and im sorry that your the unwanted spawn of an inbred family...isnt it fucking so easy to be rude :)

18. i would say freeze it, i know when people make bubble hash sometimes they freeze it do draw the extra moisture to the surface

19. yeah putting it in the freezer for even less than an hour will make it extremely easiy to work with

20. There is no way this guy is a stoner...way too confrontational, damn