how can i dry in my room but keep it a secret?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by IDK., Jan 6, 2009.

1. im growing 10 plants soon, and i'd like to no how i can dry my plants with out anyone finding out. would i be to lay them out on news paper inside a really large dresser and open it up for 20 mins a day?

about my room: about 12 x 8ft, no closet, and not much space.

im growing outside so dont ask how im gonna grow inside lmfao

2. I doubt it unless you rigged up some crazy ventilation system.......

3. If u have no choice but to dry in your room, I say buy a couple of air fresheners. It would be hard to cover up the smell of 10 plants though.

4. well see the thing about that is that half are likely to not be female i guess so idk

im keeping it small i just want atleast a half from each female and maybe and ounce

5. They will probably get moldy using the method you describe. They should be hung in a dark place with stable conditions (around 50% humidity if possible), or placed on screens. There should be air moving around them but not blowing on them.

6. i got screen's i may be able to use actually
    thanks

7. I am going to have the same problem look up "water curing". Looks promising, hope that helps.

8. Ive been drying in my living room for quite some time now :)

Im wrapping the buds in news paper, really tight. It prevents some of the odor of getting out and it help remove the moist really fast :)

I would cut the plants down, trim em and chop em up in smaller buds. wrap in newspaper and maybe get them in under your bed. and as the other guy said, air freshner :)

9. If you bring in something around 5-10 plants that is high quality, you arent going to be able hide the smell at all. Your best bet is to read the article on making your own carbon filter, http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-roo...cheap-easy-efficient-diy-carbon-scrubber.html and place them in a cardboard box with a couple strings running over the top and hang them in it with the carbon filter pulling air out with a small fan. If its good then it stinks, and just cause you cant smell it after you bring it in doesnt mean you havent just gotten used to the smell. I do this all the time with my GF and her kids, i dont smell it but they always look at me after i have been in the garage "working on a project".

10. You could move into a house of your own. then you won't have to hide your stuff.