How can I do this? grow 20 acres of weed legally?

Discussion in 'General' started by poundsandkeys, Sep 4, 2006.

1. How is this guy doing this legaly? can anyone do it legally like he is? would you have to be in cali to do so(im willing to go)? Do you need a lisence? If I send a letter to the city council can I grow 20 acers legaly if they dont reply?

read this: http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4112.html

2. He can do it because its for californias marijuana medical program however ive never heard of something on such a large scale being legal...

3. yeah in california if you have a med card you can have 6 mature plants and 12 clones not sure how he can grow so much legally

4. Everything he did was completly legal.

I forget the details... but it did tie in with medical legalities and being a caretaker of medical patients and whatnot, I believe.

5. Where was I?!?!?!

6. how would you do that partner up with a weed club or somthing? do you have to apply with the government?

7. "People were stopping in the middle of the highway and literally fighting over the massive plants." LMFAO!!!
    taking the weed just put it the wrong hands...

8. Not to mention they have to reemberse (sp?) him for everything they took... seeing as how what he was doing was completly legal.

9. I remember when I was younger I went up to his cottage and found his parents were growing plants. He asked his parents later on and they said they were growing them for medical users. Is this true? Can you simply sign up and legally grow plants in your house, even if you dont have a med. card? Because you could grow a few plants give them to the government, and then the rest is yours.

10. I'm pretty sure you have to be a registered caretaker of someone w/ a medical card...

11. i think so too. marijuanna is basically ALWAYS ILLEGAL except canada or the UK sometimes.

12. Maybe this will be a little wake-up call to the Government.

13. so what did he do just have 100,000 people with med cards? is there med card clubs that he supplied everyone in the club for? how do you register to be a caretaker?

14. You can't register to be a caretaker. You are appointed one by the medical marijuana user. He gets to choose one caretaker who can legally possess and purchase weed. I have a feeling you are all wanting a med card for the wrong reasons. You will abuse the system if you do this and we will no longer have ANY med cards.

15. I am thinking along the lines of having a legal weed feild I can hang in all day and smoke some of it legally and give the rest to poeple who need it. How is that the wrong reason?

16. anyone cant just mail the government and be like....im going to grow about 20 000 weed plants in my back yard. okay bye"

i mean, i think the government has to register you, you have to supply to a hospital or something. its all complicated, and you might as well just grow a few plants in your back garden:)

by the way, THAT GUY FUCKIN ROCKS!!!!! did you see him man? he was AWESOME! FIGHT THE OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT!!

- galenh

17. when you figure out how to do it let a brother know