how can i cut this clothes hanger

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RainIsGod, Nov 26, 2009.

1. yeah topic makes me look like an idiot -_-

but i need something long metal and thin to poke through my bowl and slider, its clogged horribly with res and a toothpick wont work...

ive tried cutting it with pocket knives, box cutter, heating it with a lighter then cutting, steak knives, everything.. i dont have any plyers or wire cutters sadly..

so will sum1 plz help me out? lol =/

2. you dont have dikes do you?

3. hammer + screwdriver or twist it a few dozen times and break it off.

4. Twist it back and forth.

5. yeah but i want it straight, i dont want it all bent, otherwise it wont be able to go into my slider or up into my bowl piece.

6. Paper clip?

7. Twist it back and forth

if its crooked then use a hammer and flatten it out... or your foot.

8. bite that bitch off. and then you'll be so happy that you'll wanna post pics of yourself smiling and holding the hanger so we can all see the damage... to the hanger...

9. #10 RainIsGod, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
    doesnt work.. just bent it all to hell and its not breaking.. also burnt the fuck out my fingers from the friction.

10. ahahahhahha, ight i got it cut, had to use a diff hanger n cut a knick into it then bent it loose.

11. this.^ dude save the trouble and just bend a paper clip so its straight and you should be good to go.

12. but how do you cut the paper clip?

13. Steak knife should do it. :rolleyes:

14. ok this might be a long process but 99% of the time it works everytime. ill go slow and by steps...

1. use butane lighter to heat up paperclip till red hot
    2. put tip of paperclip through your eye
    3. proceed to swallow paperclip
    4. wait until paperclip pears its way through the anus
    5. cut paperclip with decent scissors

walla its just that easy

15. [​IMG]
    yes. its a fuckin battle axe.

16. how short do you need it? hah use a small paperclip

17. You can use a sub-picosecond short-pulse laser. Works pretty good for cutting tanks and diamonds.

18. use a pair of pliers to cut the hanger..

put it at the bottom of the pliers where it closes completely. then just close it on the hanger, works every time.

19. wire hangers unravel bro. you dont even need to cut it. lmao

[​IMG]