How can I convince my mother to reconsider?

Discussion in 'General' started by UtahCapita, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, just a little background, I'm a pretty peaceful, normal guy, but a week ago I got into my first fight.

I was just playing basketball with two of my friends, enjoying life without school when these four guys came along and started talking shit because we wanted to play a small game of 21 alone. I think they were drunk, or fucked up, because it was totally out of the blue.

So me and my friends didn't feel like giving in to them, and we started talking shit back.

So, a fight broke out, and since they were kind of fucked up, so we started throwing fists, and I got a punch to one of them in the face (I was really fucking pissed), but then out of no where these two police showed up (only there of course when you don't want or need them!) and it all went down hill from there. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.

2. Wow. Original. Reported for being pointless

Incredibly horrible setup btw. Saw it a mile away

3. :smoke::D

4. Literally figured it our right away then skipped to the bottom to find the fresh prince reference

5. Nice avatar. :D :cool: :p

6. you got me hahaha :cool:

7. There's no need to argue, parents just don't understand.

8. People are really still falling for this?

Have y'all seen this before?

9. You know parents are the same. No matter time nor place, they don't understand that us kids are going to make some mistakes.

10. And after you got to Bel Air you continued your murderous rampage:)
    Teen Charged with Murdering Blind Man - Bel Air, MD Patch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.