Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i clean out a metal pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davida0829, May 22, 2010.

1. ok i own one of these Anodized Aluminium Mushroom Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com

an i have already cleaned it out of all the smokable resin now it is ashes an other shit that is cloggin it

can i boil it?????

or will i have to go out an buy some of that alchohol shit?

thanks guys =]

2. best chucking it and getting a glass one!! :D

na, the best way is to get a little iso in a jar - put some salt in with iso and place the pipe in jar. then swish it about to get all the shitty pipe oil from the it

3. thanks man =] an btw i love this lil baby better then a glass spoon i had (for 2 days then my friend rolled over on it an busted it)

4. yeah alcohol and salt should do the trick, or you could dilute some bleach and stick in the sink over night.
    Just make sure you get all the chemicals off afterwards.

5. thanks man =] might hafta do this to lazy to get out to the store an buy some iso