How can i clean my glass bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by litterlife69, Feb 28, 2013.

1. How can I get to the down stem of my bubbler and clean it? I already tried washing it out with alcohol , thanks

Attached Files:

2. Try again shaking it with iso and salt and if that doesn't work then plug the carb and soak it in simple green overnight.

3. ^Money

4. Iso??????

5. isopropyl. get 99% opposed to 70 % . its pretty much rubbing alcohol.

6. You can get 91% at Walgreens that works really good at a decent price.

7. Aight thanks

8. What kind of alcohol did you try?

9. by 4/20 skake 1 min pour out liqued, then rinse let dry.

10. the BEST way is rubbing alcohol & salt water

11. Use some resinate on that shit

12. 70% or higher alcohol .
    rock salt,
    warm water.
    shake it all together really good.. should work. if not get grundge off

13. 70% isopropyl alcohol + rock salt should do the trick! Rinse it off with warm water after. Make sure to put generous amounts of alcohol and salt! ;)

14. 70% works alright but higher the better/faster

15. Yup, this.

If a simple ISO/salt rinse won't get it clean, then I just let it sit and soak for an hour or two. Two hours works 99% of the time getting glass spotless.

Simple Green, formula 420, there are many "soaker" formulas out there. Simple Green is probably the cheapest, since you can buy that by the gallon at Walmart.

If you want to keep your pieces clean, you're probably going to have to invest in both 91% ISO+salt, as well as some sort of soaker solution.

16. Yea my ash catcher was seriously caked with resin like I didnt clean it all year. Did an Iso wash to get most of the shit off but needed that grunge off after to get the rest off.