how can i block light from door cracks also after any feedback on my grow space

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Z3R0D4Y, Mar 26, 2018.

1. so this is a short clip the light is fixed on the shelf and the shelves are movable for growth
    im after ideas on blocking the light from the crack of the door and also after feedback on the grow space the right plant is a bean plant so no related

2. Weather stripping on the inside of the door frame should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. thanks il look into it :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Does the door open in or out on the grow area?

5. outwards towards me it was built in when we moved in looks like whoever had it modded it up for growing before we moved in and the council didnt fix it so i just adapted it a ltitle more for the plugs and shit

6. if you need more footage lemme know of certain things

7. I would get some weather stripping but put in on the trim to cover the cracks around the door, make sure it's a firm but moveable rubber. The same kind you see on the bottom edge of an office building type rubber trim.

• Like Like x 1
  8. strangeley there is a board of mdf screwed on to the back of the door which blocks a lot so i could maybe go around that with weather tape or window sealant rubber shit that could work right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ive used a blanket, and paper cardboard boxes and bags.

10. Aluminum foil and tape

11. 20180326_175526.jpg 20180326_175547.jpg You can get both of these self adheasive weatherstrip at Home Depot. Depending on how the door is framed neccitates where to place it and not interfere with closing the door.

• Like Like x 3