how can i avoid getting caught by my parents?

Discussion in 'General' started by MethodMAN55, Feb 9, 2010.

1. i had a very close call the other night. i smoked a blunt wit my friend on my porch, and about 20 minutes after we were done with the blunt, my parents came home. They went up to me and were like why are your eyes so red. i claimed i was really tired. My mom started smelling my shirt, and she didnt smell anythin so i was off the hook, but it was too close because i didnt spray any cologne or air freshener. I guess the smell just left or somethin.

but that was too close, how can i avoid these moments for a few months before i go off to college?

2. 1. Stop smoking
    2. Visine
    3. Stop smoking at your parents house

3. I know what you mean. I still live at home too and my parents and siblings don't know I pufd. I had the same thing happen to me with my eyes and I said it was from swim. But ever since then I have used eye drops. I think they are a must if people don't know you smoke. I would also ditch the blunt if you wanna not smell and go with a bowl. I smoke bowls out my window with everyone in my house home and they have no idea. Hope this helps

4. If you smoke at home a sploof is a must look it up lots of ways to make them and they are pretty much free, should have everything you need at home.

5. Go for blunt ride or take a walk instead of doing it at your house. Then use visine.

6. Thats what I was going to say. I do this sometimes and it doesnt even make my eyes red.

7. MOVE OUT
    /thread

8. bro. comon

ur graduation.

how will the ynot know? if you dont smoke near them . dughyhyhyhyyhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tell your homeboy u cant smoke on your porch like u *****s own the block. it aint your house it aint your block, hide in a corner smoke your weed then you can walk around like you own the block.

till then dont smoke around ur parents. u dip to a park atleast. seen? dipset gunit third