Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I ask someone for weed when I barely talk to them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicole311, Sep 8, 2012.

1. There is a kid I don't know very well in my school. I don't talk to him outside of school that much and I don't have classes with him. All I know is he has weed sometimes and a lot of friends that are dealers. Should I just walk up to him and ask if he has weed?

2. Depends, what grade are you in?

3. I'm not very sociable either.

But I do enjoy playing poker and dominoes. So if someone seems cool I'll ask if they play poker or dominoes. Then if they say yes and we end up playing I hope they'll hook it up at some point.

4. Get your card and buy from a local dispensary !

5. Just go up to him a be like what's up a start a conversation with him a. Work your way up to asking him .the worst he can say is no .good luck to you man

6. Can't, I'm joining the military.

7. That's a hell of a T-break.

8. You are a female correct? I will give you two pieces of your plan and believe me, use them.

Step 1 : Approach high schooler at high school.
    Step 2 : ???
    Step 3 : Leave his house the next morning with several free bags of weed in hand....

9. Go to bars if your 21 and you'll meet people there

10. ... thats a bit much dont you think.. just start talking about weed with him, you will soon learn that girls get fat bags from their peers

11. Hey I just met you
    so this is scary
    but give me number
    and sell me mary

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']Hey I just met you
    so this is scary
    but give me number
    and sell me mary[/quote]

Loled

13. Don't ask him to a fucking poker game, haha. Just ask him straight if he could sell you any weed, don't look like you're new to it all, just ask to buy a gram.

14. I didn't realize OP was female.

I'd think most dealers would love to have more female customers.

15. I suggest going up to him, say you heard he's good, and ask for his number.

16. Yea go for it just ask
    "You on deck?"
    Nothing really to it I'm sure he'll sell you some

17. lol op reminds me of this time way back in middle school a friend of mine told me her friend had a nug with her so i was like fuck it and asked her if i could have it and shes like yea sure and passed it to me haha

18. ask them if they smoke, itll either be an immediate no if they're straight edge, but if they toke they'll be like "cigs...orrrr...." / or maybe "i dont smoke cigerettes........." its probably the easiest way to figure out if someone smokes weed, and if they do then just ask if they got some or could hook up any

19. You know whats not fair? Ill tell you whats fair! I was at the beach with sister and some of our friends. Guys would just walk up to the ladies and offer them weed free weed. NO ONE has ever walked up to a male in public and offered them free weed.

20. Not true. I was approached by a young female at a gas station who didn't have change for a dollar. I gave her some quarters and told her keep it. She insisted and went to her car then gave me the dollar. Inside the dollar was a nice sized nugget. Since I got the dollar back and got some medicine, it was free. Gotta love visiting humboldt aka home :)