Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I approach my neighbor?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dkplayaclub, Aug 8, 2013.

1. I am almost positive my neighbor sells pot (or something at least). I do not smoke cigarettes in my house. While outside smoking, I often see people pull down my street and stop like they are lookng at me (as if they think I'm the guy since I am outside late at night, like I'm waiting for them). This is usually followed by a cell phonre lighting up the car's interior and then my neighbor coming outside and doing a basic handoff. At least that's what it looks like.

In any event, wheter I have described it correctly or not, it seems pretty obvious that something is going on and all sign point to drug deals. My question is, how would I approach my neighbor to ask him if he might add me to his client list? Currently, I have to drive 20 minutes to get decent weed. Having a dealer across the street would be awesome, and I could also help him out.

What would you guys do?

2. I'd say do something more discrete cause it would be akward if you ask him if he sells and he says he doesn't. I'd say walk around the neighborhood with a pot leaf shirt on for him to notice. If you make it obvious that you smoke he'l probably offer you. But idk.

3. Stop him when he's leaving his house and be like "Bro You slangin" or "You got a hookup" or "Do you got trees" or whatever the dialect is where your live. He's either going to say I got you or no so go ahead and ask him. I dont think he will be particularly upset about making more money.

4. Light up a joint and smoke it when he's near you.  You're welcome.

5. #5 Justadailytoke, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    just be a chill neighbor, ask to hang out with him one of these days and toke him up...it will all go from there

6. I doubt he will come right out and offer. That seems a sure way to get pinched.
    Our neighborhood is mostly old people and I'm sure he would be a bit paranoid. I am a very direct person and would preffer a way I could talk to him directly. If there is a clever way to bring it up without being too obvious would be best IMO.

7. Man i'm in the same boat lol

There's a bunch of teenage kids next door that just LOOK like potheads, i really don't know one way or the other, I've never really spoke to them or caught them blazing

I've given some serious thought into asking if they smoke but don't want my whole block turning on me if they announce that the dude next door was soliciting them for drugs hahah

8. Wow. Was not expecting this much of a response. lol, thanks for the input. I think I'm gonna like it here. :)

9. Don't have a good segway to introduce myself, but like I said I would prefer a direct approach. I am just worried about looking like a pot head in the case that he is getting deliveries of medication for a sick relative or something. Not likely, just saying.
    I do have to live with these people.

10. What's the guy like? Does he seem like a stoner? Be careful if you're not sure because I know word spreads fast about who's a stoner...personal experience...

11. Leave a note in his mailbox and a rock or something, just put something like "I live nearby and I'm looking to score some bud, leave this rock on the sidewalk if it's cool to come over."
    Most direct way I can think of while remaining anonymous.

12. I would laugh if this neighbor turned out to be a cop. Really though I like the rock method myself.

13. I wouldn't do the rock method, personally. It just seems a little childish and overly-secretive, although I'm sure it would work.
    If I were you, I'd just ask if he wants to chill - have a bbq or something. Then spark up and offer him a smoke. If you get him smoking it's easy from there.

Good luck, dude. I just found out that I'll be living next door to my dealer next year; what a stroke of luck! :D

14. Catch him outside after you just smoked, not where your ripped but enough so someone who partakes would be able to pick up on it and start a conversation about something. Sports, resturants whatever. If he is a dealer he will probably start laughing and bring it up himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

15. "hey you smoke?"

how i got my first connect in a new city without knowing anyone.

16. this seems like a really good idea but i feel like if i found that in my mailbox i would think cop 

17. To be honest, you don't want to approach him and talk about weed out of nowhere, it would be weird, and he would be suspicious. You want to meet and greet him, get to know him for a month or two. Hang out, have a few beer's or whatever. Then eventually bud will be brought up, and I'm pretty sure you will score. 

18. @[member="CrispyBacon"] is right make friends and if he smokes/deals it will come up.

19. #19 0ri0n, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    True, you never know. I sincerely doubt a cop would do that, it's illegal anyway, but who knows what Mr. Neighbor will think  :confused_2:
    Maybe just something like "I live in the neighborhood and am looking for someone to chill with, and I wondered if you smoke. leave the rock out if you want me to come smoke you down."

Then there's no implication he's a dealer.
    Or maybe just go for a walk with a j when the car rolls up, could get lucky

@[member="CrispyBacon"] is right though, the safest bet is just to make friends with the guy. Go tell him you're trying to make friends in the neighborhood, invite him over for a few beers and grill up a couple steaks. I have to say, if someone invited me over for free beer and steak, I'd probably trust 'em. Drop some hints and see where it goes.

20. #20 Froz3n, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    In my most desperate times of looking for any sort of weed and fiending for a hit of pipe resin I asked two african american girls walking down a street I was walking on if they had or knew anyone where I could get some bud.
    Needless to say
    It Didn't work!

that was my experience OP but I say go for it! ask your neighbor for a hookup.

Think about it the way I do, 5-0 really only wants to bust the dealers, you are a buyer (not to say you won't get busted but the cops aren't going to act on a tip that someone is asking for marijuana).

idk I'm in California so the law is different. 

Do you what you think feels right, friend.