How can i add an ice catcher to my bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dkup69, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Hello

Well ill get straight to the point,
    My bong, the main stem itself or watever its called that you suck inhale from, the main tube, is the size of a D battery roughly, ive read that a popular way is to cut up a water or gatorade bottle. But i was wondering if there was any other way that does not involve drilling or anything.

2. You could try putting a piece of card down there and change it when it gets to soggy.x

3. phail. just try to do the gatorade way.

4. well in that case i guess i will, but the main part of my bong is pretty small, i just tried with one of those water bottles that is narrow deer park shit, and it was too big,

So Whats the like most narrow water or soda bottle there is?

5. take a metal clothes hanger and make it straight then bend it in a U shape with two hooks on each end. make it long enough to go into the bong and catch the ice

6. Show us a picture, then we can help you out better if we see what type of bong style and other stuff.

7. your kinda screwed man, just by a big bong with an ice catcher, or fill it with icy water

8. well i cant buy a bigger one cuz im not in college yet i live with my parents still , so i have to hide it.

9. usually i just drop ice in till it comes up the tube

10. I do that with my acrylic but the downstem is metal so its all good. Be careful you dont break the downstem on ur bong, thatd sure be a shitty for it to happen.

11. I was actually just thinking about it, if you hung a piece of apple by a metal wire or a string and put ice on it, but would the apple give a taste?

12. you can try getting two pieces of string, and tieing them in the middle.
    so when you lay it out, it looks like an X
    and just put the middle of the string down the tube, kinda like a fishnet.
    and put ice in, so the string holds it up. tie the rest to the outside of the tube or something

13. Grab a hanger and bend it a bit, make a hook, put it down the tube. It's not hard at all, is reusable, lets it drip, doesn't effect taste, and is basically amazing.

14. Why don't you just fill the whole thing with shaved ice?