Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can a shotgun possibly work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klx104, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Not talking about the reverse-blunt kind of shotgun, but the method where you take a hit, and blow into another person's mouth (like CPR, kinda). I would think that the THC would already be pretty much absorbed in the initial hitter's lungs. Am I right?

2. This is mostly correct, but there will be smoke in the center of the lungs not in contact with the lungs that can be blown out.

3. that would be very innefficent (sp?) for the person on the receiving end.

4. Yea, basically. Its a combination of being fun, cuz you get to kiss someone, and the lack of oxygen. They get a little THC I'm sure, like you would if you hot boxed something, but not enouch to DO much. My .02

5. true, it would be a good way to get close to someone i suppose, isnt the figure like 93% of thc is absorbed in the first 5-7 seconds?

6. My wife and I do it when I run low on dank. She calls it "saving money"

7. HAHAHAH, what you call it eh? :smoking:

8. Thats what my g/f says shes doing when I get a bj, so we save a condom... :wave:

9. well its soo much fun! xpecially when u blaze with girls!!!
    [​IMG]
    By wakef0rce5 at 2009-02-11

10. I think it's more of something you do for fun as opposed to using it as a conservation method.
    :D

11. a bit sexual and it gets you a little bit higher, but its usually only fun in a couple IE:i take a hit, shotgun it to gf, she takes a hit, shotguns it to me.

12. WANT.

It kinda works, makes things smoother and lower THC for inexperianced smokers... but it's mostly for fun when smoking with hot chicks:p

13. Here's what you do, take something metal and smooth, and thin (altoid mint can), lick it, have someone inhale the hit and blow onto the mint can, your at the other end of the mint inhaling, it will create a smokeline.

Does it work/get you high.

Yes, but it's more of the I-want-to-giggle but not sure if im high type of high.

Not worth it if you have bud.

14. lol. thats a pix from my last party... haha i have SOOO many... flaming b-52's blazing dragons! using a huge ass gin bottle as a G bong..

15. thats fucking awesome.
    wait...
    with canadians?

16. yeahhh brahh! lets see if i can get some pix up...

17. Your lungs are not capable of absorbing all of the THC in the smoke. They reach a point within several seconds where they stop absorbing more until you exhale and repeat.

18. ok here we go...

heres the story...: idk if this shood be in real life... w.e

so my friends and i (we're all between 16-18)
    we were in the hotub in southbeach just drinking and fucking around... like we do all the time... and we run outta vodka... fuck... so we're like hey lets see if they'll sign for some beer... ok... so we go over... TURNS OUT THEY LIVE NEXT DOOR AND THEY HEAR US PARTYING ALLL THE TIME!! hahahaha so they invite us to their yacht to party! but first we smoke out by the pool and do shots...

[​IMG]
    By wakef0rce5 at 2009-02-12
    phil and his friend alex from montreal... haah i sitll talk to these guys... one is french... funy as hell WE GOT PIZZA AT 6:00... MUNCHIES SOO BAD

[​IMG]
    Thats under the umbrella... like out by the pool.. that shit was HOT BOXED.... hahah outside

[​IMG]

maddd vodka

[​IMG]
    back on the yacht... listening to Lil wayne!

[​IMG]
    flaming shots!!!

[​IMG]

i fucked the girl in the blue....on the flybridge!!

what happends when u drink with canadians...
    [​IMG]

what ELSE happends when u drink with canadians
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]