How bulls get payback (graphic but not gorey)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mushroomsatsuji, May 23, 2010.

1. I don't know if this comment has alreay been addressed, but the bull is actually tormented for days before the actual fight...and from the pics you can see that there are "darts" for a lack of words inserted in it's back. Now there is a big difference btw slaughtering cows for food and slowly killing a bull.

I'm not a PETA nut but torturing and slowly killing a creature for pure sport is nuts.

With that being said, I want a fucking steak.

2. it's time to stop posting, kid

3. :laughing:
    Lets not forget about these assholes!
    [​IMG]

4. Are you a fucking idiot?

are you saying that because one species does something that means ALL species should do the same thing?

Is that you in your avatar; you should lay off the booze, you don't have braincells to spare.

5. What makes us any better than animals? Why is it wrong for us to eat other animals? What about county's that cant grow protein plants? What about a retard that doesn't know any better? What other freedoms do you want to take away from me? Is washing my hands okay? That does kill alot of germs and shit, and we have no idea if they can feel or not (protip: they cant) Whos to say that animals have any long term emotions like suffering? Why are you taking the lowest road possible and going straight to personal attacks? Are you a simpleton? Is this all you know? Please do share. :smoke:

6. #46 Land Cow, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
    So you imagine a whole bunch of arrangements that I never made call me a 'simpleton' because I didn't address them :rolleyes:.

I think that it's pretty obvious that my 'eating meat is wrong' post was a harmless exercise in trolling (you can tell by the smiley and by seeing a few troll posts in your time.)

What rights have i tried to take from you :confused:? The right to make illogical arguments?

see v

lions eat meat. lions need to eat meat. humans eat meat. humans don't need to eat meat. (see the difference?) I don't care if people eat meat, but your lion and Venus fly trap posts suck balls

I honest have no idea what argument you are trying to make or what the fuck you are rambling about

EDIT: your right about personal attacks im just hungover

7. for me? yes. seeing any living organism suffer hurts me. especially mentally capable organisms (excluding things like plants, trees). and don't bring bugs into this! they experience almost nothing but instant death lol.

8. I'm not touching this with a 30 foot pole :bolt:

9. *hands Tokensmoke10 a 31 foot pole*

proceed.;)

10. On a side note what's everyones opinion on abortion

11. ^pro-choice ftw.;)

12. If we aborted the bulls then they wouldn't have a chance to be tortured, win/win? wait... what?

13. ^that's no-choice for the bulls. not pro-choice. ;)

14. You know, I was going to explain more, but you don't seem to want to listen to anything that doesn't fit your view. So no point in bothering.

15. Landcow, are you saying we all need to be vegans?

16. karmas a bitch eh

17. Are you serious. :confused:

18. bull fighting should be more fair, pump some adrenaline or something into the bull and tie a chainsaw to its head or something and then it'll be fair

19. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_jq3IaP3T8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

20. No, all I'm saying is that it's not right to compare the diet of lions to that of humans. Apples and oranges